𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘. Nelson quietly gets out of bed, he walks down the stairs going into the kitchen. Nelson grabs the crepe box, and turns on the stove top. He spreads Nutella across each crepe, rolling them and adding three to each plate.

His girlfriend and little kitchen walk into the kitchen. "Good morning, beautiful" Nelson pecks his girlfriend's lips. "Good morning, baby" Avery smiles.

The three sit down eating their breakfast. "Do y'all want Crumbl in a bit? I heard this week is good" Nelson says.

"What are the cookies this week?" Avery cuts up her second crepe.

"Fruity pebble, Reese's puff, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and the original chocolate chip cookie" Nelson looks up from his phone. "Yes, yes! I love fruity pebbles" Aria says.

The door bell rings. Nelson gets up from the couch walking towards the front door, he opens it. "Thank you, have a nice one" Nelson grabs the box of cookies. "You too!"

"Cookies are here!" Nelson shouts, he places the box on the coffee table.

"Yay!" Avery and Aria say. "Wait, we should rate them on live" Avery looks over to her boyfriend. "Good idea, where's my phone?" Nelson gets up from the couch.

"Found it!" He puts his phone against his coconut water. "I'm gonna get a knife" Avery gets up from the couch. "Hurry, I wanna try the cookies" Nelson complains and rubs his stomach. "You can wait!"

"I'm back!" Avery cuts one half of each cookie, she puts them on a plate for Aria.

"What's up, y'all. Today we got my beautiful girlfriend Avery, and my little cousin Aria here" Nelson points the phone to her sitting on the other end of the couch.

Avery looks over to him after realizing he called her beautiful, she kisses his cheek. Nelson puts his face back on the live, grinning with flushed cheeks.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Dakota.ortiz49 They're so cutee
Camwilder joined
Nelsonsversion8 This weeks cookies are so good
Rod.wave23 him introducing her in such a good way🥺

They both chew on the Fruity pebble cookie. "Mm, nine out of ten" Avery says. "That shit gas" Nelson nods his head. The two quickly look over to Aria seeing if she had overheard. The couple looks back at each other. "Watch what you say" Avery points at him. "Sorry. Next!" Nelson feeds her the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cookie. "Six out of ten, that's gross" Nelson points at the devoured cookie.

"Ten out of ten, I like this one" Avery says. "Aria, how do you like the cookies?" "They're yummy!" She replies with a thumbs up.

"She's so cute" Avery smiles to her boyfriend. "I'm cuter" Nelson says. The couple does a cheers with the Reese's puff cookie. "Six out of ten" Avery says.

"Not bad. Eight out of ten" Nelson says.

"We literally both have different tastes when it comes to cookies" Avery looks over to Aria seeing her yawn. "Ari, are you sleepy?"

Aria nods her head and rubs her eyes. "Nels, she's gonna go take a nap" Avery gets up from the couch. "Bye guys!" She waves to the phone. "Do you need help?" He asks.

"No we're good, thank you though" She pecks his lips. "Okay but, wanna do a one v one after?" "We both know I'm gonna win, but sure" Avery smiles. "Now why is she lying?" Nelson looks at his phone. "Alright y'all, I'm gonna hop off. Ave and I will come back on live when we make dinner, bye" He ends the live.

After putting Aria to sleep, Avery walks down the stairs looking around for her boyfriend.

She walks out the front door spotting Nelson doing layups, "There you are" "Here ya go" He passes her the ball. "So, what should we make for the dinner?" Avery dribbles the ball. "I say fettuccine alfredo" Nelson guards her.

She shoots a three, it doesn't go in. "Hah!" "Shut up" Avery puts her hands on her hips. Nelson does a layup, it goes in. The one v one ends with a tie. "Bro, I'm gonna win next time" Nelson puts the basketball on the rack.

"You mean me," Avery opens the front door. "Ladies first" "Bro, shut the fuck up" Nelson chuckles, walking through.

The couple falls asleep on the couch, Nelson's head leaning on his girlfriend's chest.

After three hours of the two sleeping, Nelson wakes up. He gets up from the couch, heading up the stairs to check on his little cousin. He peaks his head through the door to see her still asleep. Nelson walks back into the living room spotting his girlfriend on her phone, "Sorry if I woke you up"  "It's okay" She smiles, kissing his cheek.

"I'm gonna go live" Nelson displays his phone against his watermelon juice. "What's up y'all, we're back. And we just woke up from our nap"

"I won the one v one!" Avery peaks her head in the frame of the live. "No she didn't. It was a tie!" Nelson pushes her away.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Rodwaveelite33 What's for dinner?
_Freelavar joined
Sophia.wilson Where's Aria?
Francesca.w1lson Avee my gff

"We're eating fettuccine alfredo tonight" Nelson lays his head on his girlfriend's shoulder. "Hi, Franks! I miss you" Avery blows a kiss to the phone, her boyfriend catches the air kiss. "That wasn't for you, Frankie"

Avery laughs, "Come on, let's start making dinner"

The two walk into the kitchen. Nelson sets his phone against the napkin roll, he adds Frankie and Isaac to the live. "Yo, yo, what's up y'all" Nelson says. "What's up, twin" Isaac says. "Hi, Ave!"  "Hi, Franks!"

"What are y'all doing?" Isaac asks. "Making dinner with chef Nelson" Nelson wraps the apron around his body. "Buddy is not a chef" Frankie says. "I'm gonna check up on her. I'll be right back" Avery walks into the hallway.

"You better be treating her right over there" Frankie says as Nelson slowly turns around from the stove top.

"I am" He smiles with a thumbs up.