𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓. "What's up y'all, we in the gas station. Umm, we have a game today. Both girls and boys will be playing in about.. two hours," Cam told the camera. "Rod Wave Elite will be playing against Atlanta king and the girls.. I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and find out."

"We're gonna beat their cheeks!" Nelson put his arm around his girlfriend.

"Bro, how are you gonna say that in front of Avery!" Lavar said. "They probably are trash not gonna lie but anyways, Nelson how many likes on this video?" "What do you think?" He looked over to his girlfriend.

"Hundred thousand." Avery nodded. "One hundred thousand."

"Y'all heard em', so make sure you guys hit the damn like button. We finna chill for like an hour, might vlog for a little bit then we finna head to the game." Cam said.

"Alright y'all, we're walking to the gym right now. Umm, we were at the gas station, then they kicked us out because they had to restock or some shit," Cam sipped on his fiji water. "But anyways, Nelson, Avery, was y'all good getting swarmed that one event?"

"No. We couldn't fucking breathe, bro." She replied.

"Plus, you left us. That was L man's." Nelson shook his head. "I left y'all? No. You and Ave always stay behind to take pictures and shit." Cam said.

"No we don't!" The couple said in sync. "No they do. Don't they Ray?" Cam looked over to him. "They don't know how to say I- gotchu- later." He replied. "No facts" Cam said. "This shits new bro." Avery said. "Yeah, you gotta teach us." Nelson added. "Ray, how many time we gotta tell em. I  mean we tell em' multiple times, what do they do? not listen." Cam said.

"I'm gonna throw up bro. Why did I eat noodles?" Nelson held his stomach.

"No it's okay, you weren't playing anyways. It's all good." Cam said. "You see this is why J3L's on top bro." Nelson says.

"You can't say that with an RWE jersey on." Avery said. "RWE is great at winning but I wanna go somewhere where I get minutes. Like that one time I got a steal." Nelson said. "Well actually someone ripped it, and the ball kinda like rolled to you.. and you grabbed it." Cam said.

"No, first play. Santos passed it to me, I swung it to Nate who swung it to Romelo. Romelo then swung it to me, and then boom bucket!"

"That was smooth, but after that you didn't put another shot up. What was that?" Cam asked.

"It's your fucking team, they don't pass me shit!" Nelson said. "They're your teammates." Cam said. "Yeah, but you know how to connect with them." Nelson said. "Oh, so you're an L teammate. He can't connect with his own team." Cam looked at the camera.

They walked towards the parking lot of the gym as a tiny crowd showed up asking for pictures, Cam and Ray still walking. "Look, there they go again taking pictures." Cam said.

The couple jogged back to them. "Cam, can I get a picture?" A teen boy asked.

"Yeah, I gotchu in a bit."

"See that's how you do it like a big dawg.. nah I'm just playing let's do it." Cam posed. "See look at him! and he yells at us for taking pictures." Nelson put his arm around his girlfriend.

They walk into the gym spotting a lot of people surrounding the side lines.

"So, I'm looking at this Atlanta Kings team and I ain't gonna lie, they're screwed!" Cam looked at the camera as D'Aydrian blew his whistle, telling everyone to back up. Avery sat on the bench beside her teammates.

Nelson walked towards her after going around taking pictures, and singing autographs. "I'm gonna start warming up." "Okay good luck. I love you." Avery did the handshake with her boyfriend they had learned in the bus.

"Okay. I love you too." Nelson jogged to his team's group huddle.

"Alright you guys, this team's a lot younger, a lot shorter. So we should run them out the gym, I want it to be twenty to zero early. Skeeyee on me skeeyee on three, one, two, three," Cam shouted. "Skeeyee!"

The game began. The ball goes to Cam scott, he passes it to Zion who shot a three. It went in. Everyone cheers. The score so far being twenty- three to sixteen. "Aye Nelson, shoot from half. If it goes in, on God i'll give you a five hundred." D'Aydrian said. "Five hundred?" Nelson dabbed him up.

D'Aydrian nodded.

"Cam! Cam!" Nelson said as he turned around. "I told Nelson, pull from half, if it goes in i'll give him five hundred. But you gotta let him in."  "Nelson, go to table. Aye, y'all need to watch out right here!" Cam said as D'Aydrian started to get hyped up.

"Aye, if you miss you owe me five hundred." D'Aydrian told Nelson as he laughed.

"Avery, did you hear that?" Lavar asked. "Hear what?"  "If Nelson shoots from half and it goes in, D'Aydrian's gonna give him five hundred."  "Damn, really?" Avery had a shocked look on her face.

"Avery, you believe in Nelson?" Ray asked with the camera in his hands.

"I think he's gonna make it." She nodded.

"Aye, pass it to Nelson. Pass it to Nelson!" D'Aydrian shouted to Cam scott. Nelson got the ball, shooting from half. It went and everyone crowded him, jumping up and down.

Atlanta Kings had the ball, they did a point shot. It doesn't go in.

The ball rolled to Jordan. He got the ball, doing a slam dunk over one of the opponents. The crowd went crazy, doing the head tap celebration.

The game ended. Rod Wave Elite winning by twelve points. Avery jogged toward her boyfriend with open arms, "I'm so proud of you, Nels. You did amazing." "Thank you, baby." He raised from the crook of her neck, kissing her.

Cam signaled the girls to huddle in. "So y'all are gonna go out there and show all these people what they came to see. Let's get this win."

The game started. The ball bounced to Avery. She ran it up the court, doing a layup. It went in. The crowd cheered. "Did I mention that's my girlfriend?" Nelson looked over to the camera.

The score so far being twenty- one to fourteen.

The opponent team grabbed the ball, shooting a three. It went in. One side of the gym cheered. "All those bitches over there can suck my dick!" D'Aydrian shouted. Aliyah grabbed the ball passing it to Brianna.

She ran up the court and did a layup. It didn't go in. "It's alright, it's alright we still up!" Cam told the camera with his hands up.

The ball rolled to Amanda.

She dribbled then passed it to Avery who did a hook shot. She jumped, her left foot pushing off the ground. It went in, the crowd went crazy.

The game ended. Ice Spice Elite won by fourteen points. Nelson got up from the bench hugging his girlfriend, "You did amazing, Ave!" He peppered her face in kisses. "Stop, stop!" She laughed pushing him away. "Alright y'all so we toke the W, I mean these two teams are probably one of the best teams I've ever coached." Cam told the camera as Everyone in the gym huddled around the three.

D'Aydrian stood behind Nelson, handing him the puppy.

"Baby, close your eyes and put your hands out." Nelson told his girlfriend in her ear. "I'm scared."She did so. He gently placed the teacup puppy on her palms as everyone had their phones out. She gasped with excitement, "Can I open my eyes now?"

"Yes. open them." Nelson smiled.

"Oh my god! your so cute." She admired her new pet. "Thank you, Nels. I love you so much." Avery kissed him. He pulled away with a grin across his face, everyone started to hype him up.