𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘, she wakes up from the sounded alarm

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘, she wakes up from the sounded alarm. Avery checks her notifications, seeing everyone wish her a happy birthday. She replies to them all saying 'Thank you'

Avery then opens Instagram, seeing how her boyfriend posted twelve minutes ago.

There are no words strong enough to express how much I love you. I adore you more than ever imagined, I want you to know that I will always love you through the good and bad times. Happy birthday beautiful❤️ @Avery.leanne

"Aww" She double taps the screen. She then comments, 'Thank you so much, my love. I love you a lot more though🫶🏻'

Avery gets up from her bed walking to her vanity. Her parents walk into the bed room, "Happy birthday, Avery!" They both hug her. "Thank you, I love you guys!" She smiles. "We ordered your gift, but it won't be here till tomorrow" Amy smiles. "You guys have to" Avery unwraps her curling iron.

"Of course we had to, it's your special day" Her mother smiles at her through the mirror.

"Hmm, what should I wear?" Avery looks through her drawer.

"Not bad" She visualizes her outfit in the mirror. She weared her white cargo pants with a lilac colored top. Avery puts on her white converse, she grabs her purse and walks down the stairs. "You look beautiful, honey" Amy says.

"Thank you, Mom" Avery smiles.

They arrive at Empire Cafe. Avery and her parents walk inside the restaurant. Nelson gets up from his seat hugging his girlfriend, "Happy birthday, baby"  "Thank you, pretty boy" She kisses him.

She then goes around the table greeting her family and friends.

It was then time for presents. Avery sits around the table surrounded with a bunch of gifts. She starts by opening Nelson's parents present. Avery unwraps the tiny box, spotting a Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet.

She quickly gets up from her seat hugging Cassie and Spencer, "Thank y'all guys so much, I love you guys!"  "You're welcome, Avery. Happy birthday!" The two say.

It was then finally time to open her boyfriend's gifts. She unwraps the first gift, it being a huge box. She sees three of the Nike sets she's been wanting, four Jelly cats and a beautiful James Allen necklace.

She quickly runs towards him, not before gasping as she viewed each item. "Thank you so so much, Nels. I love you!"

"You're welcome, happy birthday beautiful" He kisses her. She jogs back to her seat to open the next big box. She spots a pair of the Blue Raspberry and Sand-rift Dunks.

Before everyone leaves, Avery goes around the table hugging and saying Good bye. Leaving Cassie, Niles, Nelson, and his girlfriend in the restaurant. Avery walks towards her boyfriend, "Nels, can you help me put it on, please?" She hands him the necklace he had bought.

"Of course" He puts it around her neck.

"It's so pretty, I love it" She looks down admiring the piece of jewelry. She looks back up, "Thank you so much again"  "You're welcome, birthday girl" Nelson kisses her.

The couple is napping in Nelson's bed room. After three hours of the two asleep, they both finally wake up.

Avery wore her short blue dress, she grabs her purse and sits on the bed waiting for her boyfriend to finish getting ready. "I'm done!" Nelson turns around from facing the mirror.

"You look so beautiful, Ave" He puts his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

The two were about to lean in for a kiss, but Noah opens the door. "Y'all ready?"  "Had to be you!" Nelson argues with his older brother.

"Yes, we're ready?" Avery chuckles.

"We're here!" Noah says. The two get off the car. "Thank you Noah, bye" Avery smiles. "You're welcome, bye guys!" Noah says. "Bye, bitch!" Nelson waves to his older brother. "Nelson, shut yo bitc-" Noah says, not before his little brother quickly shuts the car door. The couple laughs.

Nelson holds the restaurant door, the lights being dimmed. "Thank you" Avery walks through the door. "Welcome to State of Grave! reservation for Nelson Neumann?" The hostess asks.

"Yes ma'am" He nods his head.

"Okay, you two may follow me" The hostess smiles. The couple gets led into a private dining area. Nelson pulls out the chair for his girlfriend. "Thank you" She says. "Here are you guy's menus. Your waiter will be here any moment" The hostess nods her head.

"Okay, thank you!" The two say.

The waiter comes towards their table, "Welcome to State of Grave! my name is Alyssa, and I will be your waitress for today. What would guys like as a beverage?"

"May I get the strawberry lemonade, please" Avery smiles. "Of course! and you sir?" The waiter looks over to Nelson. "Strawberry sparking water, please" He says. "Okay, it'll be right up" The waitress nods, she walks away.

"So, how'd you like your gifts?" Nelson holds his girlfriend's over to table. "I literally loved them all" Avery smiles.

"Well.. I have one last gift for you" He smiles, grabbing a tiny box with a ribbon out of his pocket.