𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒. Avery gets an incoming call from Eli. She answered it. "We're outside." Eli said. "Hi, Avery!" Isaac shouted. "Hi, Isaac! just give me one sec, okay." She quickly put on her Yeezy slides.

Avery walked out the door going into Eli's vehicle. Him driving, Isaac in the passenger seat, and her in the back.

She connected her Apple Music to the car, Type shit by Future, Metro boomin, Travis scott, and Playboi Carti started to play. They started to get hyped up.

They arrive at Ice box. The three walked inside the building. "Hi, I came to pick up the chain I had ordered last week." Avery put up her shades. "Under Avery Leanne?" The jeweler asked. "Yes ma'am." "Okay, let me go get it." The jeweler walked to the back.

She came back with a blue box. "This one Mrs. Leanne?" The jeweler opened it.

A silence began as they all admired the chain.

"Wow." Isaac said. "Nelson's one lucky man." Eli said. "Sorry, yes ma'am." Avery smiles to the jeweler. She knew her boyfriend would love this gift.

"Okay, let me just pack it up real quick." "Okay." Avery nodded her head. "Thank you for shopping at Ice box, have a nice one!" The jeweler gave Avery the bag. "Thank you, you too!"

The three walked back into the vehicle.

"Nelson's gonna really like that chain Avery" Isaac said. "Bro, he's gonna be so happy." Eli put on his seatbelt.

"I'm so excited for him to see it." She smiled, looking out the window. "I'm getting him a couple pairs of Hardens." Isaac said. "Wait, let's stop at the mall real quick, I'm gonna get him like two Nike techs. Is that fine?" Eli asked as Avery and his little brother agreed.

They arrived at the mall. They get down walking inside. "Okay, let's head to Nike." Eli said.

They walk into the Nike store. "Avery, what color should I get him?" Eli asked. "Mm, I don't know he looks good in every color." She smiled.

"Stop lying." Isaac went through the t- shirts. "I'm not!"

"He'd be happy with whatever color." Avery said. "Alright, I'll get him black and grey." Eli grabbed the two techs.