𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖. Quincy, Reese, Noah, Niles, Avery, Nelson and the film crew are at the BMB Cam had rented for two nights.

"Cam booked a crib for the RWE players since we have a tournament this weekend." Nelson sat on the couch.

"Where's Avery?" Garry asked. "She's upstairs taking a nap." Nelson replied.

"When does Cam get here bro?" Noah asked. "Like twelve, one." Nelson said. "Y'all tryna do some?" Quincy asked. "You guys wanna play hide and seek?" Noah asked. "Yeah!" They all dragged. "Alright, alright. I'll be it." Nelson said. "Three minute timer!" Reese said.

The three jogged away to find their hiding spots. "This house is fourteen bed rooms. The people I'm playing against right now, Reese, nobody likes him. He's not good at anything." Nelson told the camera.

"Guys, watch me." Reese climbed into a cabinet. "Damn, that's a good one." Noah said.

"Quincy, I'm scared of quincy not gonna lie. Quincy's good at everything, he might be hard to find," Nelson said. "Noah, my older brother.. yeah that's about it about Noah. Three, two, one," Nelson said as the timer went off. "It's go time!" He got up from the couch.

"I just heard somebody upstairs. This gon be easy." Nelson said. "There's no way he's gonna find me." Noah said. "Wo bouta lock in on hide and seek." Nelson walked into the room his older brother was in, he spotted Noah.

"I got his ass!"

"Bro, I knew it! I said- I said the first room he's going to walk into would be this one for no reason at all!" Noah said. "It's obvious!" Nelson said.

"Nelson, if you find Reese in the next five minutes, I'll give you twenty dollars straight up." Noah said. "On god!" Nelson dabbed him up. He ran up the stairs opening the attic door. "Quincy!" Nelson shouted.

"Go in." Garry insisted. "I ain't going in there!"

"That's where they be filming all the horror movies and shit." Noah said. "Nah, nah, nah, nah." Nelson closed the door. He jogged
into the room beside the attic.

Noah opened the attic door, "Oh hell nah. This is where like a little girl would come like running at you out of no where-" Noah said. "Ah!" Quincy shouted as Noah quickly backed up in fear.

"Wait, you were in there?" "I could've won, I really could've won." Quincy said.

"What's all that yelling?" Avery walked out of the room she was sleeping in with a blanket wrapped around her body. "Nothing, baby. Go back to sleep." Nelson kissed her forehead.

"Nelson, you got three minutes left on the clock!" Noah said.

"Bro, I'm getting that twenty!" Nelson rushed down the steps.

"Hold on. He's calling me." Nelson answered. "Aye, I'm not gonna lie, you suck!" Reese whispered to the phone. "Bro, shut yo-" Nelson said as Reese hung up. "Three, two one. Times up!" Noah said. "Bro. I give up." "Your hint is.. mm, somewhere high." Noah said.

"Bro." Nelson walked into the room Reese was in. He opened the cabinet seeing him squished.

"No fucking way! was it hot in there?" Nelson asked. "I was dying. Like is my face red?"

"A little bit." Quincy replied.

"Yeah, I was literally about to die in there." Reese said. Cam walked into the living room with his luggage. "Cam!" The four shouted. "What's up fellas!"

"Where's Avery?" Cam asked. "She's taking a nap upstairs." Nelson replied as his girlfriend walked into the living room. "Avery!" He got up from the arm of the couch.

"Well, she was." Noah laughed.

The next day. Rod Wave Elite is on the court with their coach. "Let's lock in and take this fucking win. Skeeyee on me skeeyee on three. One, two, three!" Cam said. "Skeeyee!"

"The RWE team. We got me at one, Quincy at two, Jordan at three, then we got Lavar" Nelson said from the bench as Lavar shot a three. It goes in making the crowd go crazy.

Towards the end of the game, Nelson blocked the opponents ball. The crowd goes wild.

"You got ejected Nelson!" Noah shouted. "Y'all aren't gonna win by thirty." Avery looks at the score board. "Yeah, that's what I told him!" Quincy said as they all looked over to the score board.

"Hey, could you break the news to him because he doesn't believe me." Cam says as the ref turned around. "Oh yeah, once a player is ejected for any reason or circumstance-"

Nelson cut him off, "He just called a tech."

"He teched you as ejected. You ejected for this game and also the next game." The ref said as Nelson looked over to his girlfriend with a shocked look on his face.

"Free Nelson!" The crowd started to chant.

Avery and Nelson are standing in the parking lot of the gym. "Yeah so basically, I blocked bro. Like bumped him a little bit and they ejected me. How does that make sense?" He asked.

"Hello!" Niles waved to the camera.

"Alright y'all, so Nelson got ejected last game, so he can't play, by rule he can't play." Cam looked over to Niles who was in shock. "So Niles is playing!" Cam said. "Let's get it!" Niles said.

The second game started. Niles shot a three, it went in.

"I'm so tired." Nelson rested his head on his girlfriend's shoulder. "Did you talk to him?" "Who the ref?" Nelson asked. "Yeah." Avery said. "I showed him the video and everything he still you know, said no."

"You'll get em' next time Nels." She scrunched up his curls.