𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘. Cam and his team are at the gas station. "Game day!" Cam told the camera. "Straight boards today, I ain't passing the ball though." Giannis said. "We got Cam Scott with us today." Cam said as Ray pointed the camera to him.

"He's on time ready to go!" Cam said as Nelson's head blocked the camera since he dabbed up Cam Scott.

"Yo Nelson, get your fat ass head out of the camera frame. What's up with Nelson trying to hog all the camera time? Avery get your fucking mans!" Cam made them all laugh.

Nelson stood in between his girlfriend and Romelo. Avery lied her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. "Wait.. are all three of you the same height?" Jordan asked.

"Oo, they are." Cam said. "Shut up." Nelson said. "Okay anyways. How much- no. Avery, how much likes on this video?" Cam asked. "But I always do it!" Nelson said.

"I say one hundred seventy five thousand." Avery put up her thumbs.

"Why are you and your boyfriend the exact same like we're not Mr. Beast." Cam said.

"Yeah, we're not Mr Beast. You're fucking Cam Wilder!" Nelson said. "That went hard." Zion said. "Low-key. But anyways, we're playing against a team called North Cross Heat. Umm, right now we're at the gas station so I'm gonna go ahead and shut the fuck up, and get my damn Fiji Water." Cam walked inside, everyone following him.

Avery walked towards the restroom. Ray pointed the camera to Nelson doing weird motions with his hands.

"Oh my god." Cam said.

"No- no! take that out like deadass. Delete the clip right now!" Nelson said as they all laughed at him.

Avery walked towards them, "Why are you guys laughing?"  "Because your boyfriend is gay as hell!" Cam said.

They arrive at the gym. Nelson quickly put his arm around his girlfriend that way, she wouldn't get lost in the huge crowd.

After putting bags on the side line bench, the couple walked around taking pictures and signing autographs. Cam motioned Nelson to gather in the team huddle. He looked over to his girlfriend doing their handshake.

"Good luck, Nels. Be careful!" Avery pecked his lips. "Got it!" He nodded his head, jogging away.

"Alright listen, two years ago I played the excact same team. I remember every one of their faces, so we need to go out there and take the fucking win. Win on three. One, two, three!" Cam said. "Win!" The team shouted.

The game started by RWE winning the top off.
Jordan got passed the ball. He passed it to Nelson who did a layup. It went it and the crowd cheered.

The ball rolled towards North cross heat. They shot a three as it went it. Romelo grabbed the ball passing it to Cam Scott. His check was blocking so he passed it to Jordan who dunked it.

The crowd went crazy.

"Didn't know Giannis was like that!" Avery shouted to the camera from the side line bench since the gym was going wild.

Rod Wave Elite lost by two points. Nelson sat beside his girlfriend. Avery handed him his water bottle as he toke a few sips.

"I'm proud of you. You put in all that effort from all your practices." 

"You're right. Thank you.. for always being there for me." He looked up to her with a smile. "Of course." Avery pecked his lips.