𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘. Jax wanted to throw him a little party. An after party if you insist, just the following day. Except, it was only guys allowed.

"Okay, Lavar said him and Cam are outside," Nelson looked up from his phone. "Bye, baby. I love you."  "I love you too. Don't do anything that'll get you in trouble"

"Got it!" He walked out of his bed room.

Nelson was pretty happy to hang out with his friends. But little did he know there'd be girls
there also.

Nelson and Avery had a plan. He'd go to the party as she and Frankie went out for lunch. The two would come back to the house, having a sleepover and spending the rest of the night with each other.

Cam, Lavar, and Nelson arrived at Jax's house. They walk into the backyard seeing a lot of his and Nelson's friends, and maybe about fifteen girls.

Nelson walked towards Jax, "Hey Jax! thanks for throwing me this party man." "You got it Nelson." "But, I thought it was an only guys party?" Nelson asked. "Listen man, I get it. But I wouldn't turn down these girls." Jax looked back to a group of them.

"Yeah, but I could've brought Avery." Nelson mumbled, walking away.

Avery and Frankie were sitting at a little table at a cafe. "Okay, so what are we getting?" Frankie viewed the menu. "Wait." Avery furrowed her eyebrows, looking at her phone. "What happened?" "Look what Jax posted, six minutes ago." Avery showed the story.

"Why is there like fifteen girls there? I thought it was an only guys party." Frankie said.

"I thought so too, if not I would've gone. But Nelson wouldn't do anything with them." Avery set her phone down. "Trust me. He won't." Frankie said. "I hope not." Avery mumbled.

At the party. "Nels!" A voice shouted from a distance.

It sounded familiar but he had know clue who'd it'd be knowing only his girlfriend called him that.

Nelson turned around seeing the girl he had liked from elementary. "Meila, I haven't seen you in a minute." "Me neither. Since you're famous now," She exaggerates. "Can I get a picture?" "Sure, let's do it." He poses. Meila's friend snapped a couple shots as she looked over to Nelson, the two leaned in for a kiss, Nelson just couldn't resist.

The friend continuing to snap pictures in shock.

Pulling away, Nelson knew he was fucked if those pictures went around. But most importantly he thought of what his girlfriend would think if she saw them.

"I fucking knew it." Avery looked up from her phone. "Avery, what happened?" Frankie asked as there was a silence. Avery started to tear
up.

She showed Frankie an Instagram post of Nelson and a girl kissing, her getting tagged by multiple accounts. "Oh my god, Avery!" Frankie quickly got up from her seat, assuring her friend with a hug. "I'm fucking done. We're breaking up." Avery cried out.

"This is probably all a misunderstanding. It has to be. Come on, I'll take you home." Frankie got her phone and purse.

"No, no. Take me to his house, I wanna hear what he has to say."

Nelson rushed into the living room, looking around for Cam and Lavar as there were many other guys in the room also. "I fucked up." Nelson put his hand on his forehead.
"What happened?" Cam asked.

"What's wrong? what happened?" Lavar asked.

"I saw this girl I liked from elementary. We took a picture and then it led to a kiss. Her friend was still snapping shots."

"Woah, woah, woah. Did you also lean in?" Lavar asked as a silence began.

"Bro, Nelson." Lavar said in disappointment. "What happened if those pictures go around and Avery sees them?" Cam asked. "Fuck. I don't know what I'm gonna tell her." Nelson said.

"You lost a good one bro." Lavar shook his head.

Nelson unlocked his house with his house key. He hadn't known if Avery have or haven't seen the pictures. But he was too scared to at least acknowledge the thought of what she'd think or say to him.

Nelson walked up the stairs, spotting his girlfriend at the end of the hallway in tears.

"I'm gonna give you a minute to explain."

"Baby-" He began.

"Don't call me that. Don't ever call me that again." "We toke a picture and then she leaned in for a kiss" Nelson said. "So you also leaned in?" Avery played a video of him and Meila both leaning in.

A silence began.

"It's over. We're done." Avery walked towards the stairs. "Avery, sweetheart." Nelson try'd to grab her arm. "Don't fucking touch me." She walked down the stairs.