𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒. "Guess who woke up!" Avery says as her boyfriend has a shocked face, he smiles. "Me!" Aria points to herself. "Look, say hi to Frankie"  "Hi, Frankie!" Aria waves.

"Hi, pretty girl" Frankie smiles. "What about me?" Issac asks. "Fuck you!" Nelson says. "Nelson!" Avery looks over to him. "Oh, sorry"

"Anyways, say hi to Isaac, Ari" Avery says. "Hi, Isaac!" She says. "Hey, Aria!" He says. "Do you wanna go watch bluey?" Avery looks over to her. "Yes, yes!"

"Okay, I'll be right back" Avery looks over to her boyfriend, he nods his head.

"She's gonna be a great mom" Frankie smiles. "Yeah.. the mother to my kids" Nelson smiles. "Woah, woah!" Isaac laughs.

Avery walks back into the kitchen. "Looks ready to me" Nelson shrugs his shoulder as he stirs the pasta. "Let me see" Avery looks over his shoulder. "What do you think?" He asks. "Looks ready to me" She shrugs her shoulders. "You two literally talk the same way" Isaac says. "Shut the fuck up" Nelson says. "Nelson, I will bend you over little bro" Isaac says. "Woah!" Avery and Frankie shout.

"Say less" Nelson rubs his hands together. "Uht, uht. Put pasta on the plates, please" Avery says. Nelson rolls his eyes, adding a certain amount of pasta onto three plates.

"It looks good, baby" She kisses her boyfriend's cheek. "Thank you, thank you" Nelson grabs his little cousins plate. He walks into the living room, "Do you want to eat here, Aria?"  "Yes, please!"

Nelson places her plate on the coffee table. "Oo, my favorite. Thank you, Nels!" Aria says.

"You're welcome" He smiles. Nelson walks back into the kitchen sitting besides his girlfriend. "Send questions, guys" Nelson says. "Here, you can have the first bite" Avery feeds him. "Mm!"

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Rodwavee.29 When is the fam coming back?
Isaacs.mine54 Thoughts on coach Cam?
may.lovesnelson  Fav song at the moment?
Romelos.bae67 Ever cheated on an exam?

"My family is coming back tomorrow afternoon" Nelson says. "Favorite song at the moment, I would have to say No pole by Don Toliver" Avery says. "Mine would probably be Homebody by Rob49" Nelson says.

"Your kidding right?" Frankie asks. "It gets me hyped up" He smiles. "Thoughts on coach Cam" Avery looks over to her boyfriend. "He's a fucking bitch" Nelson says.

"No honestly, I've met coach Cam, he's a chill dude" Isaac says. "No he's not" Avery says.

"I'm gonna see if she's finished" Avery gets up from her seat. She spots Aria asleep on the couch. Avery grabs her finished plate, walking back into the kitchen. "Nels, she fell asleep on the couch" "Okay, i'll carry her up to my room"

He walks back into the kitchen, "Alright y'all, it's been real. Ave and I are go make out" Nelson leaves the live.

"You always say that" Avery chuckles.

The next morning. Avery turns on the stove top, she places thick slices of bread onto the pan. Avery mixes the wet ingredients, adding a certain amount onto each slice of bread.

She then places two slices of french toast onto three plates. Nelson and his little cousin walk into the kitchen. "Good morning, beautiful" Nelson wraps his arms around his girlfriend's waist. "Good morning, baby" Avery kisses his cheek. "Good morning, Aria" "Good morning" She smiles, sitting on the island counter.

"What you got cooking?" Nelson asks.

"French toast" Avery smiles, she gives her boyfriend and his little cousin their plates. "Mm, this looks good" Nelson admires his plate. "Thank you, thank you" Avery smiles.

"I see mommy and daddy today?" "Yup, did you miss them?" Nelson asks. "Yup" Avery nods her head, sipping on her orange juice.

They finish eating. Nelson gets up from his seat grabbing the finished plates, he puts them into the kitchen sink. The three walk into the living room lying on the couch. "What do you wanna watch, Ari?" "Peppa Pig please!"

Nelson lays his head on his girlfriend's chest, he falls asleep. Avery and Aria end up falling asleep as well.

Two hours later. The doorbell rings, Nelson wakes up walking towards the front door. He opens it. "Katie! come in" Nelson hugs his aunt. "Hi, Nelson! where's Avery and Ari?" She walks into the hallway, spotting the girls asleep. "Oh, they're sleeping" She smiles.

"You're mom said she'll be home in a bit. They had to stop at a gas station because Niles couldn't hold it" Katie picks up her daughter.

"Had to be him" Nelson laughs with his aunt.

"I'll help you to the car" He picks up Aria's spending night bag. "Thank you, Nelson" Katie smiles. Nelson walks back into the living room after helping his aunt. He lays his head back on his girlfriend's chest, falling asleep.

The next hour. The doorbell rings. The two wake up walking towards the front door, Nelson opens it, "Hi, mom!" "Hi, Cass!" Avery also says.

"Hi, you guys! where's Ari?" "Katie picked her up like an hour ago" Nelson says.