𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄. Cassie had sent everyone an invitation for the party.

The Leanne's were at the Neumann's front porch. Niles opened it. "Hi, Niles!" Avery hugged him. "Hi, Avery! Nelson's upstairs waiting for you."  "Okay, I'm gonna say hi to everyone first." She said.

Avery walked into the backyard, "Cassie!"  "Hi, Avary!" She hugged her.

"Where's Spencer and the rest of them?"  "Spencer and Cam are somewhere in the crowd. The rest are upstairs" Cassie replied. "Okay, thank you." Avery smiled. She walked back inside.

Avery knocked on her boyfriend's bedroom door. Nelson opened it, "Avery! you look so beautiful."He admired her blue dress.

"Thank you." She smiled, kissing him.

Avery walked in the bedroom seeing Lavar, Kendoll, Melo, Niles, Isaac, Eli, Frankie, Quincy, and the West brothers in the room. "I thought I came on time?" She laughed, hugging everyone. "Congratulations on the baby, Kendoll!" Avery said. "Thank you! congratulations on being a big sister!"  "Thank you! But, how's the nursery going? do you guys know the gender already or no?" Avery asked.

"Good, good! we're just waiting or the gender reveal then we'll get like the colors and stuff."

"That's good. Well if you guys need help with anything I'm here, Nelson's here. We'll be there."  "Thank you, Avery." Kendoll smiled. "Ave, we have a surprise for you." Nelson dragged.

"What is it?" She turned around.

"Open that door." Nelson pointed. "Nelson, I swear to God-" She opened the door
seeing her brother Asher smiling.

"Asher!" She hugged him as everyone awed. "Long time no seen, huh?" He returned the hug.

"Does mom and dad know you're here?"  "Yeah, I texted them when I landed." Asher replied. "Wait so ever since I left, I heard you two became a thing?" Asher looked at Nelson and his little sister.

"He said I love you first!" Avery pointed to her boyfriend. They all laughed.

"Nelson.." Asher lifted his eyebrows. "Bro, she said it first!" Nelson shouted. "Lavar, get him." Asher said as Lavar started fake punching Nelson.

It was two minutes before twelve. Everyone surrounded the open bar as Noah stood on the counter with a mic in his hand. "Hi, everyone! Umm, I'm Spencer and Cassie's oldest son. And I would just like to say thank y'all for coming."

They all started to clap.

"And I would just like to say here's to the things that are yet to come and to the memories that we hold!" Noah put up his Dr pepper. Everyone cheered.

"Now as you guys may see, we have this huge countdown clock behind me. So once it's ten seconds before twelve, we will start the downtown." Noah hopped off the bar.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, two, one. Happy new year!" Everyone shouted.

"Happy new years guys!" Noah shouted on the mic.

"Happy new years, Nels!" Avery gently placed her hands on his cheeks. "Happy new years, baby." He kissed her.