𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚.

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐍, 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐍, 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗. Avery was quick to gasp, as he grabbed the ring. "Give me your hand," Nelson smiles as she does so. "It's a ring with your birthstone color, opal" He slides it through your finger.

"I love it, oh my god. Thank you so much, Nels" Avery gets up from her seat kissing her boyfriend. "You're welcome" He warmly smiles, leaning in for another.

The waitress walks towards them, setting the beverages on the table. "Okay, are you guys ready to order?"  "Mhm, may I have the Chicken Alfredo, please" Avery says.

"Mhm, and you sir?" The waitress looks over to Nelson. "Mm, may I please have the Italian chopped salad" Nelson says.

"Okay, it'll be right up!" The waitress walks away from the table.

Avery admires the rain outside the window. She couldn't describe how much she loves rainy days.

Nelson's phone buzzes, "Oo, my family's going to Hawaii to visit my grandparents. We have to watch Aria for three days" He looks up from his phone. "Aww I can't wait, she's so cute" Avery says.

"They'll drop her off tomorrow morning" Nelson puts puts his phone.

                            Aria Neumann.
Nelson's little cousin

The waitress comes with their food, she sets the dishes on the table. "Thank you!" The couple says. "You're welcome, you two enjoy!" She smiles and walks away.

The two finish eating. "Mm, I'm low-key looking forward to dessert, how about you?" Nelson asks. "I'm always down for dessert" Avery says. "Okay, what should we get?" Nelson looks at the dessert menu.

"I say we share the Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake" Avery smiles. "I agree, Ma'am!" Nelson raises up his hand.

"Yes sir?" She comes towards their table. "May we get the Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake, please" Nelson says. "Of course, It'll be right up!" She walks away.

The waiter comes with the dessert dish, she sets it on the table. "Thank you!" The two say. "Mhm, enjoy!" The waitress walks away. The couple grabs the two spoons, giggling and feeding each other with twisted arms.

"Mm!" Nelson says. "This is really good!" Avery nods her head.

The couple was about to walk out of the restaurant. "I forgot it's pouring out, here" Nelson wraps his jacket around his girlfriend.

"Thank you" She kisses his cheek.

The two walk towards Noah's vehicle. Nelson opens the door for her. She smiles. "Hey guys, how was dinner?" Noah asks. "It couldn't have been better" Avery smiles at her boyfriend. Nelson puts his arm around her.

They arrive at their house. The three get off the car walking inside. Nelson and his girlfriend walk up the stairs going into his room. Avery closes the door behind them, "Nels"

"Yeah?" He quickly turns around.

"Thank you, for everything" She places her hands on his cheeks, his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. The two lean in for a kiss. "You're very welcome" Nelson smiles, leaning in for another.

The next morning. The doorbell rings, Cassie opens the door, "Hi, Aria!" She smiles. Cassie then looks up to see her sister in law, Katie. "Katie, hi!" Cassie hugs her.

"Hi, Cass! we're gonna go already because we left the ice chest at home, so we have to go back" She says. "Oh okay, see you guys soon!" Cassie says. "Okay, bye Ari!" Katie looks down to her daughter.

"Say bye to Mommy!" Cassie tells her niece.
"Bye Mommy!" Aria waves. Cassie closes the door, "Have you ate, Aria?"

"Yes" She nods her head. Avery and Nelson walk down the stairs spotting his mother and little cousin. "There they are!" Cassie smiles at the couple. "Good morning, Cass!" Avery hugs her. "Good morning, Mom" Nelson also says.

"Good morning you two" She smiles. "Avery!" Aria says. "Aria!" She hugs her. "Hi, Nelsie!" Aria hugs his leg. "Hey, Aria!" He picks her up.

"Okay, your dad and brothers are waiting for me in the car," Cassie tells her son. "I left you guys breakfast on the island counter. If you guys need anything text me Okay, be safe I love you guys!" Cassie rushes into the hallway.

"Love you too, Cas!" Avery shouts. "Bye mom, Love you too!" Nelson also shouts.

The couple sits on the island chairs, eating their breakfast. "Ari, have you ate yet?" Avery asks. "Mhm" She replies, sipping on her Kaprisun. "What did you eat?" Nelson asks his little cousin.

"Mcdonald's pancakes" Aria says. "Those are good. I'll be back I'm gonna use the restroom" Nelson walks into the hallway.

"Oo, who gave you that pretty ring, Avey?" Aria asks. "Nelson gave it to me" She smiles. "Ohh, it's so pretty" Aria says. "Thank you pretty girl. Do you want a snack?" Avery offers getting up from her seat.

"Yes please!" Aria replies.

"Okay, what do you want?" Avery asks. "Vanilla yogurt with blueberry please!" Aria asks. "Coming right up!" Avery says.

Nelson sits back down on his seat. "Nelsie, you have Avey that ring?"  "Mhm" He nods her head. "You are too little to get married" Aria makes the two laugh. "It's a birthstone ring, silly. Do you know what that means?" Nelson asks. "No" Aria shakes her head. "I'll tell you in a bit" Avery hands Aria her snack. "Thank you!" She smiles.

"You're welcome" Avery says.

Avery and her boyfriend scroll through TikTok, waiting for Aria to finish her yogurt. "I'm done!" She says.

Nelson gets up from seat, grabbing the finished dish. He puts it in the sink. "Wanna watch Curious George?" Avery asks. "Yes, yes!" Aria shouts. "Okay, let's go" Avery picks her up.

The three walk into the living room sitting on the couch. Avery puts on the series.

"Avery and I are gonna go upstairs real quick to get our study books, okay?" Nelson assures. Aria was to interested, she couldn't look away from the tv. Avery and her boyfriend look at each other sharing a laugh.

The two walk up the stairs getting their books.