𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘. The door bell rings, Cam walks down the stairs opening the door. "What's up, Cam" Kenny dabs him up. "What's up twin" He says. "Where are the others?" Kenny asks.

"They still sleeping and shit" Cam closes the front door. "Damn, alright. Let's go wake them up" Kenny says.

The two walk up the stairs going into the guest bed room. Cam throws a pillow at Lavar trying to wake him up. "Cam, I will fuck you!" He throws the pillow back.

"Better be downstairs in five" Cam closes the door.

He and kenny walk towards Nelson's bed room. Cam knocks, the two don't get a response so they open the door.

They both spot Nelson's head laying on Avery's chest, asleep. Kenny looks over to cam, "Are they dating?" "Yes and no. Hey, wake the fuck up!" Cam shouts making Kenny laugh. "What happened to good morning? how did you sleep?" Avery rubs her eyes. "Wake your boyfriend up. Meet downstairs in five" Cam says.

"Bro, he's not my boyfriend" She twists Nelson's curls. "Yeah, right" Cam exists the room with Kenny. "They would look cute together you can't lie" Kenny shrugs his shoulders.

Nelson quietly gets out bed, walking towards his drawer. He pairs his black Nike shorts with his grey Nike sweater. He walks over to Avery, still asleep on the bed.

He gently kisses her forehead, she wakes up. "Good morning" Nelson smiles. "Good morning, Nels" She his cheek. "Kenny and Cam are waiting for us downstairs, I think they already ordered the food" He says. "Okay, I'll get dressed" Avery untangles herself from the blanket. She puts on her black Nike sweatpants and slips on Nelson's red hoodie.

The two walk down the stairs going into the living room. "Good morning" Kenny says. "Morning" Nelson dabs him up. "Hey, Kenny" Avery hugs him. "What's up, Avery" He returns the hug.

"So now we just need Lavar" Cam says. "His bitch ass" Nelson says. Lavar walks into the living room. "Oh hey, Lavar!" Nelson says.

"It's about damn time" Avery says. "Go make out with Nelson" Lavar sits on the couch. "Anyways so, I ordered Canes like six- seven minutes ago. Once it arrives we'll go outside, sit underneath the patio and film the mukbang. Everyone got that?" Cam asks. They all agree.

The door bell rings, Cam gets up from the couch walking towards the front door. He opens it grabbing the bags of food, "Thank you!"

Cam walks into the living room, "Foods here!" He walks into the backyard, the others following him from behind. "Canes for breakfast is ode" Nelson scrunches his curls. "Shut yo bitch ass up, Nelson!" Lavar says. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" Avery says.

"Apparently you didn't. All up on my teammate" Lavar makes them all gasp. "Alright! here are you guy's box combos" Cam passes them out.

The camera starts rolling. "Alright guys we're back with another video on Kenny Chows channel. we got big daddy Lavar, Ave the avocado, Cam Darien Wilderness, and Kenward Chao" Nelson says.

"Damn, I couldn't get a better name than that bro, you called him big daddy Lavar" Kenny says.

"Yeah, that shit low-key went hard" Cam adds.

"Alright man look, We got some special guest with us today, Cam Wilder, Nelson Neumann, Avery Leanne, and Lavar Johnson" Kenny says. They all start clapping.

"Alright so, I already know a lot about Cam you know what i'm saying. He gave me a free five thousand back in December" Kenny says.

"Nah man, I thought you was about to compliment me, and then you bring up that old shit" Cam laughs. "Wait, what are y'all talking about?" Avery asks.

"Dude, he beat me for five thousand dollars, like thirty years ago" Cam says.

"Actually, it was only a year and a half ago. Anyways so Lavar, Nelson, Avery, where are y'all from, we won't say age because we need Lavar to keep playing for Rod Wave Elite" Kenny makes them all laugh.

"He's thirteen, he's thirteen!" Nelson bites into his Texas toast. "I'm thirteen bro!" Lavar says. "Thirteen with a beard and dreadlocks that look like been on your head for at least five years bro" Kenny says as Avery and Nelson laugh.

"What the fuck y'all laughing for? go make out or something!" Lavar says. "Alright, let's go" Nelson gets up from the couch.

"Yo, yo!" Cam sits him back down. They all start laughing.

"Anyways we'll go with age, where y'all from, how long y'all been hooping, and one thing you guys like about coach Cam" Kenny says.

"Alright so my names Lavar, I'm thirteen. I started hooping my twelfth grade year and.. yeah!" Lavar looks over to Cam. "Oh yeah! one thing I like about Cam.. nothing!" He smiles to the camera.

"Not Cam, coach Cam" Avery says.

"Oh, Coach Cam! Coach Cam is a great coach you know what i'm saying. He gives you a lot of exposure, I love Coach Cam, but Cam.. he's a piece of shit!" Lavar says.

"Alright, he's not coming off the fucking bench next game" Cam makes them all laugh. "You wanna go first?" Nelson looks over to Avery. "You can go first" She nods her head. "So me, my names Nelson Neumann, born and raised in Houston Texas. I'm fourteen, been hooping since i was born, you know og in basketball" He says.

"Straight out the womb?" Kenny asks. "Mhm, Steph Curry shit. One thing I like about coach Cam.. I'm gonna keep it real with y'all, he's a terrible ass coach" Nelson says.

"That's crazy" Lavar says. "He's a nice person and all, but he just can't coach for shit" Nelson says. "I can't coach for shit? I haven't lost to a game in two months, and I'm a piece of shit?" Cam assures.

"Yes" Nelson holds back his laugh.

"My turn, so my names Avery Leanne. I was born here in Houston Texas, still live in Houston Texas. Uhh, I'm thirteen, about to turn fourteen in two weeks. One thing I like about coach Cam is that he'll always be there for you no matter what. He's like a big brother to me, seriously" She says.

Cam looks over to her with a huge smile on his face, "That shit really touched my heart" He hugs her and pouts his bottom lip.