𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐉𝐀𝐗, 𝐂𝐀𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐑

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐉𝐀𝐗, 𝐂𝐀𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐑. "Alright man so today, I'm coming at y'all with another Youtube video," Noah stood in the Walmart parking lot. "We got Nelson, Avery, and everyone else in this bitch." Noah pointed to his jeep.

"But yeah do today we're gonna be going to Urban air to peg little kids and throw dodge balls at their faces!"

"Okay so we just arrived at Urban. As you guys can see, Nelson and Avery are walking towards us," Noah told the camera. "Y'all ready?" 

"For?" Avery asked.

"We're throwing dodge balls at little kids faces!" Noah replied. "That's like so fucked up." Avery laughed. "I'm ready!" Nelson smiled.

The six walked towards the slam dunk basketball zone. "After Niles goes, I'm about to get right. It feels great knowing I'm the most bounciest in this entire building." Nelson told the camera. "That's only because it's Tuesday. Everybody's at work." Jax said.

"Bro, shut the fuck up." Nelson laughed. "Niles, pass it." Nelson said as his little brother did so.

"Watch and learn." Nelson jumped onto the trampoline. He jumped a few times before dunking. He dunked the ball as it bounced off the rim. "Had he done anything- God damn!" Noah pointed to Nelson falling forward.

"Watch, I'm about to dunk on Nelson. Cam, pass it." Avery put out her hands and he did so.

"Watch." She looked back at the camera.

Avery jumped onto the trampoline with her boyfriend. She dunked on Nelson, Cam and Jax shouting. "Damn!" Noah did the head tap celebration. "Told ya." Avery looked to the camera. "Bro, I didn't see that coming." Nelson said.

"Yo let's go to dodge ball. We came here for one reason and one reason only." Noah walked towards the dodge ball arena, Jax, Cam, Niles, Nelson, and his girlfriend following him.

"It's my time to shine." Noah turned around to the camera.

"Huddle in, huddle in." Nelson said. "Let's get this straight right, we came here for one reason and one reason only." Noah said. "To peg little kids!" Nelson said. "We're gonna peg little kids to their face!" Noah said. Jax, Cam, and Nelson nodded their heads.

"We're gonna show them no mercy. I don't give a fuck if they're two years old!" Noah said. "Alright let's break. One, two, three." Nelson shouted. "Team!"

"Avery, Niles, why are you guys sitting this one out?" The camera man asked.

"Because I'm eating my ice cream." Niles said. "When the fuck did you get that?" Avery laughed.

Nelson threw a blue dodge ball towards a kid. He missed. "We in this bitch motherfuckers!" Noah threw a yellow dodge ball to a kid. "Watch, watch." He threw an orange ball to one's face.

"Got em, I got em!" Noah pointed.

A man came up to Noah and his camera man. "Watch the fuck out. Watch out when you hit the kids in the face." "I hit him in the face?" Noah assured. "My fault! I'm just playing."

"I'm just saying, watch out when it comes to the little kids." The man said. "I know, but I didn't mean to do it on purpose." Noah said as the man walked away.

"He went all crazy at us." Noah told the camera.

"We literally scared every kid out!" Nelson breathed heavily. "Right" Noah laughed. "Any one hits my filmer, it's a wrap on god," Noah threw a blue dodge ball to a kid. "Yes, yes. I told you!" "Shut up old man!" The kid shouted. "I told you!"

The five walked towards the water roller arena.

"Alright guys, we're all about to load up in this thing, all three brothers. Nelson let's go big dog, Niles is already in it!" Noah shouted.

"Ave, you hold my hoodie?" Nelson handed it out. "Mhm." She grabbed it.

Nelson and his older brother got inside the water roller. They started to spin really fast. "Nelson!" Niles shouted as Noah rolled the water roller faster, making Nelson try to fall out.

Finally, Nelson gave in and fell in the water. Avery quickly gasped, standing at the entrance. He got out of the water with drenched hair and clothes, picking up his shorts as his brother laughed at him.

"Nelson bro! I tried to pull you back in!" Noah shouted.

"Shut the fuck up pussy ass bitch!" Nelson shouted with an angry tone. "You good?" Avery asks. "No, I'm fucking soaked. Sorry, I'm just frustrated." "No, no you're good baby." She assured him.

"He's mad, he's mad." Noah looked at the camera.

"Here." The manager handed Avery a t-shirt. "Thank you!" She smiled.

"Here. Go change." Avery handed her boyfriend the shirt.

She waited for him outside of the restroom.

Cam, Jax, Niles, and his older brothet walked towards Avery. "Where's he at?" Noah asked. "He's changing." Avery replied. "Oh shit. Is he mad?"

"Pissed."

"Fuck. Sorry if I got him like mad towards you." Noah apologized. "No. You're good. I'm sure he'll be fine." Avery said. "Let me explain what happened. Nelson's at the edge, I tried to pull him up-" Noah got cut off. "No, no. You started pushing him like this." Niles demonstrated. "No, no. I was holding him!" Noah said.

"Why is he lying?" Niles asked the camera.

Nelson walked out of the men's restroom. "Nelson, I'm sorry bro." Noah apologized. "Shut the fuck up," He interlocked hands with his girlfriend's. "We'll be in the car."

"Wait! let me explain." Noah said.

"Bro, look at my hair!" Nelson touched it. "No listen, you were at the edge and I tried pulling you back in." Noah said.

"No we all saw it. Noah pushed Nelson." Niles said. "You forgive me bro?" Noah asked. "Uhh, no." Nelson held back his smile.

"Alright fine." Nelson dabbed up his older brother.

"Now let me throw you into the water." Nelson chased after him. "No, go away! Avery, come get him!" Noah shouted as she laughed.