𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. The couple received a Face-Time call from the group chat. Nelson answered since the two were both in the same room. "What's up, what's up." He said. "Hi, Cam." Avery smiled.

"What's up, y'all. Let's wait for Lavar and Noah to join then I'll say what I gotta say." Cam said. "Noah, join the fucking call!" Nelson shouted. "Nels, your grandparent's are downstairs." Avery looked over to him.

"Oh shit. That was Niles!" He shouted, laughing with his girlfriend.

Lavar and Noah joined the Face-time call. "Alright so, I have some pretty exciting news.." Cam sad. "Am I the dad or Lavar?" Nelson asked. "Woah!" Avery shouted. "Alright so. Nelson what the fuck," Cam laughed. "Us five plus Ray are going to LA. I rented a house us to stay at. We'll be filming a video for my channel."

"Let's go!" Avery said.

"Hell yeah. When are we flying over there?" Noah asked. "Well fellas.. it is late notice but, tomorrow morning at eight." Cam said.

"Alright, Ave and I are gonna go to sleep already because we aren't morning people, good night bitches." Nelson left the call.

Although it was true they weren't morning people, they weren't actually going to sleep. Nelson knew he had to pack.

"Let's wear our matching P*nk set tomorrow." Avery suggested. "The pink or black one?" Nelson asked. "Let's do black." "Okie doks." Nelson walked towards his drawer. "Okay, I'm gonna go shower." Avery got up from the bed. "Okay be fast though, I wanna cuddle with you." Nelson smiled innocently.

"Okay." Avery laughed at him.

She opened the bathroom door after taking a shower. "Did you finish packing?" "Mhm. At one point I got stuck but it's all secured now." Nelson looked back down to his phone. "Okay, good."

Niles walked in the room, "Avery!" "Hey, Niles! how was practice?" She hugged him. "It was good. Nelson, did you call me earlier?"

"No, no." He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at his girlfriend laughing with her.

"Oh, well I heard y'all are going to LA tomorrow. I can't go because I have a game." Niles said. "Let's go!" Nelson cheered. "Shut up." Niles said. "Aww, well good luck. Call me after!" Avery said. "Okay, good night guys." Niles walked out of the room.

Avery turned the light off, she lied in the bed as her boyfriend instantly moved his head onto her chest.

"Good night, Nels. I love you." Avery played with his curls. "I love you more. Good night, beautiful." He kisses her forehead.

The six are in LA on the way to the house. "What's good, y'all. We just arrived in LA and shit. We got Nelson in the bizzak, Ave in the bizzak, Noah in the bizzak." Cam said. "Nelson, how've you been?" He asked. "Been good, been good." He put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. "Avery, how have you been?" Cam asked.