𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆. Aria walks into the kitchen, "Avey"  "Yes, jelly bean?" Avery turns around. "I'm sleepy" Aria yawns. "Okay, one sec. Nels, she's gonna go take a nap" Avery gets up from her seat.

"You sure? I could do it" Nelson pecks her lips. "I got it, thank you though" She says. "Okay" he turns back to his study book. "Why are you covering your eyes?" Avery picks up Aria.

"You guys kissed!" She makes the couple laugh.

Aria and Avery walk up the stairs going into her boyfriend's bed room, she lays Aria on the bed. "Good night, beautiful" Avery puts a blanket over her. "Good night, Avey" Aria slowly closes her eyes.

Avery and her boyfriend are sitting on the living room couch, his arm being around her. "I'm gonna go check on her" Nelson gets up. "Okie doks" Avery says.

Nelson peaks his head through the door seeing his little cousin open her eyes. He sits on the bed besides her. "Hi Nels, where's Ave?" Aria slowly sits up.

"She's downstairs, wanna go?" He asks. "Yes, yes!" She replies.

The two walk down the stairs going into the living room. "Guess who woke up!" Nelson puts his little cousin down. Avery gasps with a smile on her face. "Avey!" Aria sits besides her.

"Hi Ari! what do you wanna eat later on? do you want us to make something, or do you want to order something?" Avery twists Aria's tiny curls.

"Mm, can we get Chick-fil-a, please" She says.

"Mhm, let me order it" Nelson pulls out his phone. "Okay, it says it'll be here in.. twenty four minutes!" He sits on the couch. "Okay, Aria do you want to take a bath after we eat?" Avery asks.

"Yes, yes, with bubbles!" She smiles. "Okay with bubbles" Avery chuckles.

The door bell rings, Nelson gets up from the couch walking to the front door. "Thank you!" He grabs the bag of food. Nelson closes the door walking into the kitchen. He sets the food on the island counter.

"Foods here!" Nelson shouts. "Foods here, come on" Avery says, she and Aria walk into the kitchen sitting on the island chairs.

They finish eating. "Ready for your bath?" Avery looks over to Aria. "Yes, but don't forget the bubbles" She replies.

"Don't forget the bubbles, got it. Nels, do you own bath bubbles?"  "My mom packed a bubble and purple bottle, they're in my bag!" Aria says.

"Okay, let's go" Avery helps her off the chair.

"Aria's gonna go take a bath!" Avery dances. "Don't put too much bubbles!" Nelson points at his little cousin. The three share a laugh.

Avary, Aria, and her older cousin walk up the stairs going into his bed room. Nelson lays on the bed watching the Lego movie. Avery bathes her boyfriend's little cousin. "Bubbles, bubbles!" Aria says with excitement. "Oh right!" Avery says. She squeezes the bottle into the bathtub, the liquid starting to transform.

"Baby, can you get her pajamas and lay them on the bed, please?" Avery says.

"Mhm" Nelson gets up from the bed doing as she asked.

"Do you need help, baby?" He stands in from of the bathroom door. "Yes please, can you get me a towel?"  "Got it" Nelson says. He walks down the stairs going into the Laundry room. He comes back in the bed room with a white towel in his hand.

"Here you go" Nelson hands her the towel.

"Thank you" Avery grabs it. "Your welcome" He lays back on the bed. Avery comes out of the bathroom, sitting Aria on the bed.

"Look, Nelson. Aria's a cousin" Avery says. "I love unicorns!" He says. "Me too" Aria says in her unicorn onesie, she lays besides her cousin.

The movie finishes. The three walk down the stairs going into the kitchen. "What snack would you like?" Avery says.

"Apple slices with peanut butter please!" Aria says. "Those are gas" Nelson looks up from his phone. "Gas?" Aria assures. "He means they're good" Avery chuckles. She grabs a green apple from the fridge. "A lot of peanut butter or just a little?" Avery asks. "A lot, please!" Aria says.

"All done!" Avery hands her the dish. "Thank you, Avey!" Aria bites into an apple slice. "You're welcome" She smiles.

"What do you guys want for breakfast tomorrow morning?" Nelson asks.

"I say Nutella crepes" Avery recommends. "Yours are good, Nels" aria says. "I know, I know" He says.