𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. "We're home bitches!" Cam shouts. "Cam, shut the fuck up" Nelson rubs his eye. "Whatever, wake your little girlfriend up" He hops off the vehicle.

"She's not my girlfriend" Nelson says. "Whatever you say, Nelson" Lavar and Cam close the car doors.

"Ave" Nelson moves pieces of hair out of her face.
"I'm so tired" She yawns. "I know, but you did great today" He smiles. "Thank you," Avery kisses his cheek. "Come on, let's go"

The two get down the vehicle walking inside the house. "Where y'all at?" Nelson shouts as he and Avery walk into the living room.

"Oh, hey guys! welcome to my crib" Cam relaxes his feet on the coffee table. "Bro, shut the fuck up" Nelson chuckles, he and Avery sit on the couch getting comfortable.

"Let's watch a movie" Lavar grabs the remote. "Don't put on one of your little childhood movies now, Lavar" Avery says. "Yeah, way back from seventeen- sixty eight" Nelson holds back his laugh.

"Bro, Nelson" Lavar says. "Oo, let's watch the conjuring!" Cam sips on his Fiji water. "Okay, okay" Lavar puts it on.

"Oo, can I join?" Niles stands on the last step of the stairs. "No" Nelson shakes his head. "Mhm, come sit with me" Avery says. "Yay!" Niles does so. "Wait before the movie starts, are y'all hungry? I low-key want Canes" Cam rubs his stomach.

"I want Canes!" They all shout. "Glad to know we're all on the same page" Cam pulls out his phone.

The door bell rings, Cam jogs to the front door opening it, "Thank you" He grabs the bags of food. Cam then walks back into the living room, setting the bags on the coffee table.

"Alright y'all, dig in!" He says. "Ave and I first!" Nelson grabs two three finger combos. "Here you go" He hands her a box combo. "Thank you, Nels" She smiles.

"How cute" Lavar says. "Shut the fuck up" The two say in sync, they both look at eachother laughing.

They all finish their food. "I'm gonna go live" Niles displays his phone against his cup. "Alright, I'm gonna go pee" Nelson walks into the hallway.
"Hey guys! we just finished eating canes" Niles shows the live his cup.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
User3897 Where's Nelson?
Rylie.moreno33 Hi Niles
Theisaacellis joined
Rodwave.elite923 Canes sauce is so

"Nelson's in the restroom" Niles replies. Avery gets up from the couch, throwing away the leftover trash, Niles phone still being against his cup. He starts playing with his Rubik's Cube.

"Canes sauce is so- you get it" Niles nods his head.

Avery walks towards the kitchen sink. Nelson walks into the kitchen, putting his arms around her waist. He lays his face in the crook of her neck. Avery turns around kissing his cheek.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Rwe.ontop43 AWW OMG
Theisaacellis CAM GET YOUR PLAYERS!
Romelox joined
Aaubasketball63 Is it true Asher went upstate for college?

"Yes, Asher moved upstate for college" Niles glances at the two from the background of his live. He turns around, "You guys are in the fucking frame of my live"

"Oh shit" Avery chuckles with Nelson. "Someone clip that!" Noah laughs with Cam.

"Nelson, the rizzard of oz" Lavar also laughs.

"That was all Nelson guys" Avery drys her hands with a paper towel. "Nah, Ave we saw you kiss him" Lavar says. "On his cheek!" She sits on the couch. "Just ask her out already" Noah suggests. "Shut up" Nelson puts his arm around her shoulder.