𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓. "That was fast" Avery looks out the window. "Thank you, sir" Lavar tells the Uber driver. "Of course, save travels!" He says.

The camera starts rolling. "What's up y'all, we got Ave and Lavar with us right now," Nelson says as the camera points over to them. "Uhh, we're currently waiting on Cam. Uhh bitch ass taking way too long, I think we're gonna press him when we see him right? cause he's been talking a lot of shit on live recently" Nelson looks at Lavar.

"He got something against me bro. When we see Cam, we're gonna fuck him" Lavar says. "Wait, why are you mad at him?" Nelson asks. "I don't know, I just am. He's just a bitch" Lavar shrugs his shoulders.

"He's just a fucking bitch, just a bitch" Nelson laughs with his girlfriend, he wraps his arms around her waist. Avery instantly got butterflies."Ave, how much likes on this video?"

"I say.. fifty thousand likes"  "Y'all hear it, fifty thousand likes" Nelson says. "Let's cheer Cam's name once we see him" Lavar says.

Cam walks towards them. "Cam!" the three shout, they all start clapping and hugging him. Cam sits on the Airport chair with a humiliated look on his face, "Thought we didn't bring Giannis for a reason.. didn't know I brought three of them" He says.

Nelson walks towards his girlfriend, "Ave" He says. She quickly turns around, "Yes, baby?"  "When do you wanna tell Cam and them that we're.. together?" Nelson asks.

"We can tell them right now" Avery nods her head. "Avery!" Two teen girls jog towards her. "Can we get a picture?"  "Of course!" Avery replies.

Nelson walks over to Cam, Lavar, and Ray. "Ray, is it rolling?" Nelson quickly grabs their attention. "Nah, your good"

"Okay so, last night.. I asked Avery to be my girlfriend" Nelson smiles. "Ah shit!" Cam puts his hand over his mouth. "What did she say?" Ray asks.

"She said yes" Nelson grins.

"Good shit, good shit!" Lavar dabs him up. "Better treat her right though, Nelson" Cam also dabs him up. "I promise," He nods his head. "I also asked her parents before asking her"

"W man's!" Ray dabs him up. Avery walks towards the four as they stare at her. "What?"  "You two are a couple!" Lavar says.

"You told them?" Avery looks over to her boyfriend. "I couldn't wait any longer!" Nelson wraps his arms around her waist. "Aww" Cam says. "When is everyone else gonna find out?" Lavar asks.

"Whenever Cam posts this video" Avery plays with her boyfriend's curls. "Ah shit!" Lavar jumps in the air.

Cam and the team are in the Hotel Lobby. "It's fucking go time man. We're ready to win this fucking game!" Isaiah tells the camera.

"Hey guys, umm it's game day! we're waiting on Zion and Jayden, they over slept. coach Zeddy is probably still asleep too, I told them bitch last night, eleven o clock downstairs" Cam shows the camera the text message.

Zion and Jayden walk towards their Coach. "Why do you look so tired?" Cam looks at them. "Why your eyes look.."  "Because it's so fucking early for this shit" Zion rubs his left eye.

Everyone gets in the bus. Nelson sits besides his girlfriend, she lays her head on his shoulder as he puts his arm around her. "I'm so tired" Avery slowly shuts her eyes. Nelson bring in her, gently kissing her forehead.

"Today's gonna be a fucking movie!" Isaiah tells the camera. "Aye Isaiah, shut the fuck up!" Lavar shouts. Nelson quietly laughs, trying not to wake up his girlfriend.

Avery wakes up, looking around for her boyfriend. "Cam, where's Nelson?"  "He's in the back changing into his jersey" He replies. "Ohh" Avery lays back on the seat.

Nelson comes back in his jersey, "Baby, does my hair look fine?"  "Mhm, let me just scrunch it up real quick" She does so. As she fixed his hair, he admired her beautiful face features.

She was seriously all he's ever wanted. Same for her, but if only the two knew this is just the beginning.

"Thank you" He pecks her lips. "You're welcome, pretty boy" She smiles at his bright blue eyes.

She couldn't have wished for a better boyfriend.