𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣.

"Baby, come sit with me" Nelson pats the chair he was sitting on, motioning that he made space

"Baby, come sit with me" Nelson pats the chair he was sitting on, motioning that he made space. "You're so cute" She gets up from the bed. "What's up y'all, we got big daddy Lavar and my beautiful girlfriend in the room" Nelson says as she kisses his cheek.

"Oh shucks" He puts his hand on his cheek. Avery chuckles.

"Drop some questions in the comments" Nelson drinks from his cup. "I'm gonna get us some napkins," Avery gets up from her seat. "Be right back" She walks out of the room.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Cam.wilder joined
Rodwave.43 What are u getting Ave for her bday?
Kate.winters When is Avery's birthday?Rwe.ontop Who fell in love first?

"What are you getting Ave for her birthday?" Nelson mumbles. "I'm gonna get her these certain pair of dunks, like three Nike sweat sets, she loves those. A James Allen necklace and some Jelly cats" Nelson puts up his thumb.

Since Cam joined the live, and Avery went in his room for napkins, he quickly lowered the volume down so she wouldn't overhear.

"I'm back" Avery places a stack of napkins on the desk. "When is Avery's birthday" Nelson looks over to his girlfriend, letting her answer the question. "My birthday is in four days" She smiles.

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
Rodwave.elite67 What are u doing for your bday?
Cassie.Neumann joined
Rwe_forever2 Where's Lavar?
Mylatorres32 Is Cam a good coach?

"My family and I are gonna go to Empire Cafe for breakfast, and then Nelson said he'd take me out for dinner" She smiles.

"Is Cam a good coach?" Nelson reads. "Fuck no, Asbofuckingloutley not!" Lavar shouts. The couple laughs.

After answering many questions, Avery finally yawns. Nelson knew how tired she was, so he ended the live. Avery lays in the hotel bed, her boyfriend's head laying on her chest.

"Good night, Nels. I love you" She runs her fingers through his curls.

"Good night, Ave. But I love you more" He gently kisses her forehead.