𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. "Alright man so today I have an absolute banger for y'all. We got Avery here with me today, she's one of the judges." Noah told the camera.

"Hi!" She waved. "Okay so, there's three shoe boxes sitting on the island counter. Now Avery and I put some crazy ass ingredients in these boxes."

"Our contestants for today are Nelson, Lavar, and Niles." Avery said. "We're gonna give them forty- five minutes to cook whatever's in the boxes," Noah walked towards the front door. "I'm one of the judges and so is Avery and Mama Neumann."

"So yeah, let's go introduce y'all to the contestants." Avery said.

They walk into the kitchen.

"Alright y'all, so today we're doing a cooking competition." Noah said. "You guys will have forty- five minutes to cook whatever's in these boxes." Avery lied her hand on the black box.

"Question, do all the boxes have the same shit?" Niles asked. "Yes, they are all the same, any other questions?" Noah asked. "I got a question, can
I get the black box?" Lavar made them laugh.

"Okay, you three line up in a straight line on the other side of the island." Avery said.

"Okay so, Avery and I are gonna show you guys the ingredients." Noah said. "But first things first, you guys have to make one on tray, and one dessert." She said. "Yep, so are y'all ready to see the ingredients?" Noah asked. "No." Nelson replied. "Great well we're gonna show y'all regardless!" Avery opened the box. "Your first ingredient will be ground beef."  "Oh yeah! I love meat!" Lavar shouted, making them laugh.

"Okay, for your second ingredient.. you have bacon." Noah said as Lavar started to clap. "This bitch is hyped over raw bacon." Nelson told the camera.

"Nelson, shut up!" Lavar pushed him.

"Okay for your third ingredient, you have dates." Avery said. "Forget the dates, let me take you on a date." Nelson rubbed his hands together. "Oh hell nah!" Noah made them laugh.

"Your fourth ingredient is.. hawaiian bread rolls." Noah said.

"For your fifth ingredient, you have honey." Avery said.

"All this honey but you're still sweeter." Nelson grinned. "Stop being cringey!" Niles shouted . "Shut up, Niles!" Nelson shouted back. "Then you guys have cashews and chocolate chips."  "Okay, you guys will have forty- five minutes on the clock, you make one on tray and one dessert." Noah said.

"And.. go!" Avery started the timer on her phone.

Niles quickly turned on the stove top. He puts a tiny pot on the burner. Nelson and Lavar jogged to their boxes, opening them.

"Alright so, I'm gonna start off with the meat, you feel me." Lavar grabbed the ziplock back. He quickly put a put on the burner. "What! I need a place to cookie my shit!" Nelson said. "I'm really worried about Lavar right now, he's trying to cook ground beef when there's a grill outside." Avery told the camera.

"Don't worry judge, it's gonna turn out great!" He said. "Nelson has just been walking around wasting time." Noah said. "I'm washing my hands!" He rinsed them off with water. He then grabs the seasoning and jogged back to his plate.

"Seasoning is key!" Nelson added garlic powder to the raw meat.

"Oh yeah. I forgot the seasoning, where's it at?" Lavar searched the counter. "It's right here, dumb ass." Nelson handed it to him. "Shut up, Nelson! It ain't seasoned if you ain't sneezing." Lavar told the camera.

Avery, Noah, and his mother are sitting around the dining table. "So here are the three judges, Avery, me and Mama Neumann." Noah said. "Let's call in our first contestant, Niles!" Avery shouted. He walked into the dining room, setting his dishes in front of them.

"So Niles, please explain what you have for us today." Noah said. "Today, I have some pasta with like meat and stuff, and on the we have some cheese bread."

"Okay, let's give it a taste." Avery said.

"Wow Niles!" Cassie said. "Mm." Avery nodded her head. "It's really good!" Noah dabbed his mouth with a napkin. "Thank you, thank you." Niles bowed.

The three take a bite out of the cheese bread. "You did really good with the seasoning, Niles." Noah said.

"I agree." Avery nodded. "I like it, I'm impressed." Cassie said.

"Thank you, now here's the dessert," Niles put the plates on the table. "It's a chocolate covered date with crushed cashews and honey on top."

The three took a bite. "I love the honey." Avery said. "I agree!" Cassie said. "Thank you, Niles. Nelson, your next!" Noah shouted.

He walked into the living room, sliding Noah's dish across the table.

"Here you guys go." Nelson sets his girlfriend and mother's plate in front of them. "Minus points!" Noah said. "What!" Nelson said. "What do you have for us today, Mr Nelson?" Cassie asked. "So today, we have the one and only, Nelson's famous spaghetti with garlic parmesan bread on the side."

The three took a bite. "Wow!" Cassie said.
"Okay, okay. Let me try the bread now," Noah took a bite. "What the fuck!"

"Fuck you talking bout, I'm Gordon Ramsay." Nelson dragged.

"I think the bread's good." Avery shrugged her shoulders. "Thank you, thank you. Now we got dessert, it's a date with melted chocolate and honey on top." Nelson said.

"What happened to the cashews?" Avery asked. "Well.. I ate em'" Nelson replied. "Oh, wow." Noah said.

"Mm." Avery took a bite. "Not bad, Nelson." Cassie said. "Okay chef Nelson, it's time to remove your self from the room. Thank you so much for your dishes." Noah said. Nelson nodded his head, walking out of the room. "Next contestant, Lavar Johnson!" Cassie shouted. He walked into the dining room, setting his dishes in front of the judges.

"So we got some spicy seasoned pasta. It ain't like the others!" Lavar said.

"Oo, it's spicy." Avery chewed. "I got you, baby!" Nelson set a glass of water in front of her. "The fuck! it's to spicy for me also." Noah says. "Good for you!" Nelson shouted. "Damn, I don't get no damn water?" Noah asked.

"Okay, now it's time for dessert! we got bread with melted chocolate on top."

"It's not bad." Noah took a bite. "Oh hell no." Avery shook her head. "It's like in the middle." Cassie said.

Lavar, Nelson, and his little brother
stood in a straight line in front of the three judges. "Okay chefs, we appreciate what you've done for us today, we think you all did amazing." Noah held back his laugh. "But unfortunately, there can only be one winner." Avery said. "Nelson, please step forward." Cassie said.

"Lets go! I won!" He got hyped up. "Nels, you- you lost." Avery nodded her head.

"I- I lost?"  "Yep, so get the fuck out of my kitchen!" Noah shouted. "I thought-" Nelson walked out of the dining room. "You didn't think shit! sorry Mom, excuse my language."

"Okay, next person that we'd like to step forward.. Niles!" Avery said. "I won! I won!" He shouted, jogging out of the dinging room. "I don't know what the hell he's on but Lavar, i'd like to congratulate you as today's winner." Noah said. "Let's go!" He did the griddy.

"Hell yeah bro! my seasoning was to good!" 

"Yeah guys so Lavar won. Make sure to like the video and yeah, we'll see y'all in the next one" Noah said.