𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖. "I'm Nelson Neumann, and I'm the curly headed hooper that's been going viral!" Nelson told the camera as he walked down the road.

"Doesn't he have a perm?" Niles laughed with Avery. "Quiet on set!" Noah shouted.

"Shut up." Niles said.

"If you think I could go.. wait till you meet my family," Nelson turned around. "My younger brother Niles." "Favorite child!" He shot the basketball. "Is the real deal." Nelson said as the ball went in the hoop.

"My order brother Noah.." Nelson looked back to him. "Big dawg!" Noah said. "Is a star." Nelson looked back at the camera.

"Aww." Avery pouted her bottom lip.

"And our life." Nelson said. "Is a movie!" Noah and Niles said.

"That's the logo man." Nelson stood on the balcony as Garry pointed the camera to the NN logo on the basketball court. "Yo, yo, yo, I'm up here bro!" Nelson shot the basketball into the hoop. Garry turned around the camera to see Nelson standing on the court. "You feel me, we out here in Houston, Texas. This is where I'm from. I'm gonna give you guys a little house tour, let me take y'all inside."

"So we got the dining room to the left, to the right we got the living room, forget all the other stuff, we got to my room!" Nelson rushed up the stairs.

He walked into his bed room. "Look it's my girlfriend, Avery!" "Hi!" She waved to the camera. "Cass and I are going out for lunch. I'll see you later okay?" Avery kissed him. "Okay, bye be careful. I love you!"

"I love you too, bye!" "Hey, let's keep it PG here!" Niles peaked his head in the room.

"Seriously love her man. She's been there for me through all the tuff and good times," Nelson walked towards his bed. "This is my floating bed. To the right we got my Adidas wall, and to the left we got the Nike wall. We got my tv, that's where I be playing the game. If you want to pull up to my room.. I might drop you off by a hundred, in 2k!" Nelson put up his hands.

"Where you be chilling at?" Mark the production assistant asked. "Where I be chilling at?" Nelson jumped onto his couch.

"So how did you blow up?" Mark asked.

"Man really it was all thanks to Cam. He was hosting his tryouts here in Houston, so I dm'd him. Sent him my mix tape. Then I pulled up to tryouts and boom, I'm on RWE. I kept traveling with Cam, you know going city to city. Dallas, Atlanta, New york, it was just fast. Like it all happened in the span of four months, just like.. ion even know." Nelson widened his eyes.

"Forgot, we're supposed to be doing the house tour. I'm just yapping, let's go." He walked into the hallway.

Nelson started to jump on the walk on piano.