𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓. Nelson stood on the Leanne's front porch. He rang the doorbell. Asher opened it, "What's up Nelson. You brought me Starbucks?"

"Hell no. This is for your sister." Nelson replied. "Fuck you then. She's upstairs taking a nap. We'll start baking when Addison shows up." Asher said.

Nelson knocks on his girlfriend's bedroom door.

Avery opened it, "Nels!" She hugged him. "Hi, Avery! sorry if I woke you up. Asher told me you were napping."

"It's okay, but is this for me?" She looked up from the drink in his hand. "Mhm." Nelson handed her the strawberry lemonade refresher. "Thank you!" Avery kissed his cheek.

The four are in the kitchen thinking about what to bake. "Okay so, strawberry cream puffs or raspberry cookies?" Avery put her hands on her hips.

"I love raspberry cookies." Nelson said.

"Yeah, I say we make raspberry cookies." Addison nodded her head.

"I'm gonna go live." Nelson grabbed his phone.
"What's up guys!" Avery waved to the live. "So today, we are making raspberry cookies." Addison added frozen raspberries into a bowl, her boyfriend's head lying in the crook of her neck.

"Someone said you and I are cute together." Asher looked over to his girlfriend.

"Aww, thank you." Addison smiled to the live. "I disagree," Nelson rolled his eyes. "Mm, did y'all know Kendoll and Lavar had their baby, project LeBron."

"He's so cute. Nelson and I met him for the first time the other day." Avery rolled the dough into balls.

Flashback.
"Alright guys so we got Project LeBron, Nellie belly, and Ave the avocado with us here today." Lavar told his phone for a TikTok.

"So Avery, what do you think about Project LeBron?" Lavar asked. "I think he's so cute." She looked up from smiling to the baby. "He's pretty lanky and long and tall. He's more of like Project MJ because he has all MJ clothes on." Nelson said slowly rocked the baby.

"Type, type, type." Lavar said.

"W mans though!"  "And how do you guys feel about being an aunt and uncle?" Lavar asked as the couple side eyed each other. "I feel great." Avery had her finger in the baby's palm. "Shits fire. Yeah, I mean baby got a fat ass head but like he's cool people-" Nelson said. "Alright, mother fucker." Lavar said.

"Nelson about to cook him some ramen noodles." Avery laughed with him. "Alright, alright," Lavar also laughed.

"So when are you gonna change his diaper?" He pointed the phone to Nelson.

"It's all right here-" Kendall patted on the diaper bag. "Uncles do that?" Nelson asked his girlfriend laughed at him. "Mhm. It's all in there." Lavar pointed to the diaper bag. "Wait.. Uncles do that?" Nelson looked over to Avery. "Nelson."
She began to laugh.

End of flashback.

"Still can't believe Lavar cut his dreads." Avery shook her head. "Ay! I'm watching y'all." Nelson looked over to Asher and his girlfriend.

"Shut up." Asher said.

"Wait, when is Amy due?" Nelson asked. "Two months. No?" Avery looked over to her older brother. "Yup."

"Damn, time goes by fast." Nelson said.

Flashback.
Avery's parents stood in front of a black ballon. "What do you think it's going to be?" Avery looked over to her boyfriend. "A boy!" Nelson smiled.

"I say a girl." She lied her head on his shoulder.

"Three, two, one!" Everyone counted down.

Avery's parents popped the ballon, pink glitter and confetti flowing into the wind, as well on the ground. "Oh my god!" Avery exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. "Congratulations, Ave! your gonna be such a great big sister." Nelson kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Nels!" She hugged him, tears of joy slowly strolling down her cheeks.

End of flashback.

"Now, Asher is going to put them in the oven." Avery told the live. "Got it." He grabbed the flat pan.

"When the cookies are done we'll hop back on. Bye guys." Nelson put up his thumb. "Toodles!" Avery said.

"Do you think they're cooled already?" Asher asked. "Should be." Nelson shrugged his right shoulder. "Alright, let's go." Addison said.

The four get up walked back into the kitchen after taking them out. "Oo! I almost forgot to hop back on live." Nelson grabbed his phone.

"Hi guys, we're back!" Avery said.

"We are about to taste these yummy cookies." Nelson showed the live. "Everyone get in the frame." Asher held a cookie. "Okay. Three, two, one." Addison said.

They all bit into their cookies.

"Mm!" Avery said. "Gas." Nelson nodded his head. "These are really good." Addison said. "I agree." Asher added.