𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐘𝐌

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐘𝐌. Nelson quickly put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder that way, she wouldn't get lost in the huge crowd. Avery places her bag on the gym floor and sits on the side line bench. "I'm gonna start warming up" Nelson looks over to her.

"Okay, Franks and I are gonna go upstairs to change into our jerseys real quick," She pecks his lips. "Good luck, Nels. I love you" "Thank you, I love you too, Ave. Be careful!" He smiles.

"I'll tell you what, this is like complete maham," Cam looks around the gym. "I've never experienced no shit like this in my life, this shit is crazy!" He tells the camera.

Zeddy walks towards the camera, "It's a fucking movie!"

Avery and Frankie sit back on the side line bench in their Ice Spice Elite jerseys.

Rod Wave Elite huddles in a circle. "Alright listen, we're gonna go out there and fry these bitches by thirty. Show all these people what they came to see. Starting five, Hampton, Lavar, Nelson, Zion, and Jayden. Skeeyee on me skeeyee on three, one, two, three" Cam shouts.

"Skeeyee!" The team shouts.

The game starts. JL3 wins the top off. They do a layup but it doesn't go in. Lavar grabs the ball, He passes it to Nelson. He shoots a three, it doesn't go in. "Nelson sucks!" A kid besides Avery starts. "Bro, what the hell is wrong with you?" She begins. "Avery" Frankie tries to calm her down.

Rod Wave Elite was losing by two points. Jayden grabs the ball shooting a three. It goes in and the crowd cheers. The score was then eleven to six, Rod Wave being in the lead.

"Tahaad, sub for Nelson" Cam says.

Nelson sits on the bench besides his girlfriend, "I've played better" He stares at the floor with his elbows on his knees. "Hey, hey, stop beating yourself up, you're doing great, Nels. I'm really proud of you" Avery says.

"Thank you, Ave" He assures with a smile. Nelson was glad his team was winning. But overall, he was always focused on how he played.

"Are you ready for your game?" Nelson takes a sip from his water bottle. "Ehh, a bit nervous since i'm with a new team, but i'll be alright" She nods her head.

"You're gonna do amazing, trust me" Nelson smiles, he rests his hand on her thigh.

The game ends. Rod Wave Elite won by six. Finally, it was time for Avery's team to play. Cam huddles the girls in, "Alright so, this is our first game. Don't get in your head, let's end the day with a win. Starting five, Brianna, Avery, Frankie, Aliyah, and Kaylee"

The game starts by Ice Spice Elite wining the tip off. The ball bounces to Brianna, she passes it to frankie who does a layup. Everyone cheers.

Aliyah runs the ball up the court, her check was blocking so she passes the ball to Avery. She shoots a three, it goes in. The crowd goes crazy. "She's like that" Nelson shrugs to the camera.

Ice Spice Elite won by eight points.

They all go upstairs into the locker room. Avery sits besides her boyfriend. "I told you you'd do amazing" Nelson smiles at her. She returns the smile and lays her head on his shoulder.

Cam walks into the room with the camera man, "Alright y'all saw it, both teams won. I'm really proud of them and yeah! we'll see y'all in the next one!"

"What do y'all wanna eat before we head back to the hotel?" Cam grabs his bag. "Canes!" Everyone shouts.

They arrive at Canes. "Alright y'all listen, I'm gonna head in with Ray, get the bags and come back in the bus. We're eating at the hotel!" Cam says.

Nelson looks over to his girlfriend who looked tired as fuck. "You tired?" "Mhm" She lays her head on his shoulder.

"Me too" He lays his head on top of hers.

They arrive at the hotel. "Baby, wake up" Nelson says. Avery wakes up rubbing her eyes. "We're here" He helps her by carrying her bag. "Where?" She looks around. "The hotel silly, come on"

They all walk into the Hotel elevator. "Alright so, everyone pick three roommates for tonight. The whole floor is ours" Cam says.

"Dibs on Avery and Lavar!" Nelson shouts. "Here" Lavar gives the couple the room key card. "What room?" Nelson asks his girlfriend.

"Four thirteen" She looks up from the card.

The elevator door open, the two speed walk down the hall. "This one?" Nelson huffs. "Should be" Avery puffs, she swipes the card against the door lock, It unlocks.

"Ahh!" They both jump onto the bed near the window.

Lavar walks into the room seeing them jump from bed to bed, "You guys are so childish" He chuckles. "Come get y'all's food!" Cam shouts. "I'll carry the drinks" Nelson and Lavar walks into Cam's room. "And I'll carry the box combos"

The two walk back into their room. "Here you go" Nelson hands his girlfriend her combo box. "Thank you, Nels" She kisses him.

"You're welcome," He smiles. "I'm gonna go live y'all" Nelson sits at the office desk.