chapter 17

Anna's POV

I woke up and two arms were reaped around me, then the memories of Zayn and i's night. I shifted a little that way I get a better view of Zayn sleeping, I watched Zayn for about 5 minutes he looked so peaceful, he's is so gorgeous, from hid bone structure to his perfect lips. even his hair looks perfect when he's sleeping I just wanted to run my hands through it. then all of a sudden, I heard him say "you like what you see". I looked away blushing.

"awww babe you look cute when you blush" he teased, causing me to blush even more.

"shut up" I said getting up, but was soon pulled back into Zayn's arms.

"I didn't have a chance to say good morning" he said kissing my neck making goosebumps run all over my body.

a few hours later the boys were getting ready for there concert, Lou was doing there makeup and the boys were getting dressed. I sat on the couch watching them, every few minutes zayn would look over and give me a wink and one of his gorgeous smile which made be blush of course. the boys were about to go on, when I realized I forgot my phone in the bus.

"hey zayn I forgot my phone on the bus, I'll be right back 'k" I said.

"ok babe, don't take too long" he said giving me a kiss on the lips. I walked out of the stadium and walked to the bus.

I walked in and headed to the back were my phone was charging. I grabbed it and started to walk back, but stop at my heels. fear struck me, I wasn't alone in that bus. there was someone watching, then I heard a familiar laugh.

"Hahahaha you thought you can get away that easily" when those words escaped her lips I backed up grabbed a vase to protect myslef. that's when I felt something hard hit the back of my head, I fell down dropped the vase whitch shattered all over the ground, slowly going out of consciousness.

(Zayn's POV)

after the concer the boys and I were pumped, we jumped around, hitting each other being guys. we headed to the dressing room, when we say Lou and Lux playing with Lux's New toy. put there was someone missing............. Anna!!

"hey Lou, where Anna?" I said.

"Uhmm I'm not sure she didn't come back when she left before you boys were on" he said looking up to me.

that's strange she said she was just going to grab her phone and be right back. I was worried, the boys could see it in my face too, so I startedto run out the room headeding to the tour bus. once I stepped in the bus I knew something was wrong.

I walked pasted the kitchen and headed towards the bunks, that's when I felt something at the bottom of my shoes...... Glass!!!! what's going on! I switched on the lights AND saw it, there was glass all over the floor.....wait what's that, I walked closer to it............. OH MY GOD!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! IS THAT........ IS THAT BLOOD!!!!!!! I bent down on the groud, sobbing my eyes out, that's when I heard 5 pair of feet running in the bus.

"what's going on?" Paul said, looked around and then at me.

"s-she's gone!!!!! someone took her!!! look there's blood here Paul she's hurt!!" I cried liam stepped over the rest of the lads and walks to me to comfort me.

"everythings going to be ok we're going to find her" he said rubbing my back.

"WE HAVE TO FIND HER , WE HAVE TO!!!! I PROMISED HER I'LL KEEP HER SAFE" I cried.I'm going to find you Anna I PROMISE................

__________________________________________

HEY GUYS I know its short,SOOOOOOOOOO THINGS ARE ABOUT YO GET CRAZY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE LIKE, COMMENT OR VOTE.

SO YOY GUYS SHOULD CHECKOUT MY OTHER STORY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET HEATED UP.BETWEEN SOME OF THR CHARACTERS SOOOO READ THAT!!! AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE ACTION GOING ON AND A FEW TWISTS AND TURNS SO I HOPR YOU GIYS READ IT LOVE YOU FUYS THANKS FOR READING.