Chapter 24

IMPORTANT NEWS; PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!Ok sorry guys I haven't updated lately and I'm sorry for that but I have been super busy with finals and school work and everything!!!!!! Oh and I've hurt you guys where being very very rude and mean to a friend of mine that had helped me write one of my chapters!!! I can't believe you guys would do that I mean I was stuck for a long time and she helped me get over that bump in the road and you go and say some rude things to here!!!!! I even think I might stop writing this story because of the people that did that!!!!!!! So next time think before u act!!!!! Cause of those rude people I might cancel this story or delay it a lot longer then

Zayns POV.

when i got into bed i heard a laugh and you'll never guess who i saw....

IT WAS PERRIE (Perrie is my ex.) she is like crazy!!!! We were forced to act like a "couple" in public to bring publicity to both our band. But she fell for me , she was horrible always bitchy to all of our fans and super clingy (GUY THIS IS NOT TRUE PERRIE IS THEY SWEETEST PERSON EVER I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HER SHES JUST PERFECT, THIS IS JUSF FOR THE STORY TGIS IS NOT TRUE) and when the contract came to an end and I broke it between us lets just say she wasn't a happy trooper at all. She would show up at random and act as if we were still together.

"hi zaynie miss me yet?" she asked creeply, taking a step towards me.

"no im still trying not to barf over you!" i replyed snappishly

"awww my zaynie don't be like that I know you still care about us!" she said smiling

"no i have a girlfriend that I love and adore , if you must know!" i said and she cooed

"aww im am still your girlfriend zaynie I knew you still loved me"she said and i slapped my forehead in annoyance.

"no her name is Anna and she is much more amazing then you could ever be!" i replied.

"ugh fine ill leave but im am gonna meet her first!"she replied

"ok lets go." i said tiard

Anna pov.

After Zayn went to bed, the boys and I got to talking. I learned that while I was in the hospital Niall met a girl in the Cafeteria, her name is Rachel she has long dirty blonde hair with bluish green eyes. She's 18, 5'7 and she's also Irish . Harry got lucky too, he met a girl named Emma she has long brown wavy hair, beautiful almond blue eyes from what Harry described to me. She's also 18, 5'5 , and is from London England.

"Awwwww when can I meet these beauty's "I asked eagerly excited. I rubbed cocos stomach, giggling whenever she would Tried to catch my fingers.

" soon actually, we invited the girls along with Dani and Eleanor to come over tomorrow for a barbecue along with a couple of the band members" Niall said.

" Yay!!!! I can't wait to met them all" I yelled with excitement, jumping around like a crazy hobo. Coming to a complete stop when I felt pain in my ribs, taking a sharp breath.

" hey Anna are you ok" Louis asked concern written all over his face. In an instant he was at my side, he helped me sit back down.I've always love Louis he's the one I've come to be attacked on. He's my best friend.

" yeah just a little pain, maybe I should just go join Zayn and go to bed" I said, giving them a small reassuring smile. He nodded and helped me up, I walked towards the hallway when I saw zayn. Wait! What????

zayn came out of our room and was with a tall girl with puple hair. Zayn looked angry when they where walking out of the room,I was furious when she saw me and gave me a big creepy smirk and turned to Zayn and full on kissed him on the lips holding his hand! Hurt, pain, sadness and anger rushed through My body.

"ZAYN HOW COUD YOU, you promised", I said whispering in the end. Then anger flooded my emotions "YOU PROMISED YOU LOVED ME!!!!IF YOU WANTED BREAK UP JUST SAY SO DONT GO KISSING OTHER GIRLS IN FRONT OF ME!WE ARE THROUGH I KNOW MY LIFE ISNT ALL SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS I-I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME!!!!!! I cried letting the tears fall from my face. "I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU AND DINE YOU EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, IF YOU CALL OR CONTACT ME EVER!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait Anna-P" Zayn cried I didn't hear the rest. I ran!!!!

" Anna wait" Louis called after me.

i ran out of the house crying and screaming at Louis to go away then Louis grabbed me and put his hand on my mouth then said "scream and i kill you" that was not Louis!

I panic and did what came first to mined, I screamed for the life of me!!

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed, when who ever was holding me hit my head and roughly pushed me in the a dark van.

" AANNNNNAAA" a familiar voice screamed after me was the last thing I heard before passing out.