Chapter 1

Not proofread I apologize for the incoming misspelled words and grammar :)

_

The employee bows as she walks by the entrance with her assistant, wearing a white button-down shirt, black pants, and a grey coat. Every morning different types of compliments she gets.

"Our CEO is Smart and Hot"

"I know right? I heard she's still single"

"She is, She's so busy with business at such a young age that she told everyone on her interview that they stand no chance to her as she is not interested in having a relationship with someone"

"Too bad" the other hummed as a reply as they pretended to continue their work since they saw the said girl they had been gossiping about, passed by them.

The CEO heard them but gave no reaction as she doesn't like to waste time on something trivial.

She took her shades off when they entered the elevator. "Ms. Yeh, what schedule do I have for today?" She mumbled as she looked on her wristwatch.

"Other than a meeting with Ms. Minatozaki for the partnership and papers to sign there is no- Oh Mr. Park invited you to play golf this afternoon at 2 pm"

The doors of the elevator opened as they went out of it. "Tell him I can't come I'm busy" she sighed.

"Yes Ms-" the secretary was interrupted when they entered the office. "Hey bro I missed you!" the nosy blonde dashed to hug the CEO.

The CEO was surprised at first but returned the hug when she regained composure. "Hey Chaeyoungie" She giggled when her friend wont break their hug.

She signaled her secretary who was in awe to leave, and she obliged.

"BRO! How are you?" the cub broke the hug and hurriedly sat on the couch while the CEO took her coat off and placed it on the rack stand.

"So energetic early in the morning Son Chaeyoung" she smiled leaning on her ergonomic leather chair.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not always like you who looks problematic early in the morning KIM. DAHYUN." The cub backfired on the pale girl who laughed at her antics.

"Okay, okay you don't have to slap those on me. Anyways when did you arrive? where's your fiancée?" Dahyun said while going to the Bar near her office table.

"Coffee?" The cub nodded while checking her phone.

"We arrived just this morning around 6 am, and uhh Somi insisted to take a rest while I am here right in front of you."

"Mhmm" Dahyun hummed while giving Chaeyoung her Americano while she drinks on her hot chocolate with little marshmallows on top.

"So why are you here? You should've taken a rest, aren't you tired?" Dahyun said.

"Yeah right I am, but after this, I'll go home" Chaeyoung replied referring to the coffee she was drinking. "Anyways we have a Bro's night out later you will go whether you like it or not" The Cub smirked.

"Sure, I also need to relax. So where?"

"Fairmont Hotel, terrace bar. The nights on me"