Chapter 3

I apologize for the wrong grammar and spellings, I haven't proofread this yet, it would be a big help if you correct me if you see a mistake, Thank you!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

: RECAP :

_

"Hey Unnie I have some great news-" Jeongyeon unnie cut me off.

"Hey Chae we got a problem.." I frowned. "What is it?" I replied not feeling good.

"I think we got mixed up urghh I feel so dumb right now I think auntie is going to kill us" I shrieked.

"Why though?! Isn't she the right one?!" 

"I know! But it's supposed to be Hirai Momo not Myoui Mina.."

_

"W-what do you mean Unnie?" I bit my thumb. It's a hobby whenever I'm anxious or scared.

"I just knew that Hirai Momo doesn't want to carry a child since it would destroy her future, that's what she said" silence engulfed us as I frowned.

"Did she just waste her opportunity to carry the child of the Billionaire?!?" I
Shrieked.

"I know, but I did a background check on Myoui Mina"

"Mhm, is she good?" I replied while kissing Somi on the lips when she passed me the coffee. "Thank you love" "You're welcome" she winked.

"Not bad" Jeongyeon unnie said. "I see.."

"What the Fuck?!" I frowned. "Ehh?! Why?"

"SHE HAS A KID!"

_

3rd persons pov

The lady groaned as she left the bathroom door, towel wrapped around her petite body.

Sitting on the table she blow-dried her hair while looking at the mirror.

Humming she did her night routine on her face while she heard the door open.

"Mommy!" A 6 year old child shouted while running to her.

"Hey baby" she greeted as she catched her kid as she jumped into her lap. "How's my girl?"

When the asked latter surely let herself be comfortable on her mother's lap she replied. "It was good! Daddy bought me my favorite ice cream."

"Oh is that so?" She smiled as she continued to take off her remaining makeup on her face. "Yes!" The kid cheered as Mina chuckled.

As you have already known that Myoui Mina is a prostitute, but she's like a restaurant.. she's a 4.5 star hooker that only sleeps with wealthy men.

Why is she rated 4.5 star? There is an app that only the adults can join. They have to present a valid I.D. to have access to the app.