Chapter 2

Hey it's been a while (a year, ik. 💀)

I apologize for the wrong grammar and spellings, I haven't proofread this yet, it would be a big help if you correct me if you see a mistake, Thank you!

-

Dahyun's POV.

Finally experiencing hangover I slowly open my eyes to look around my surroundings.
"My head hurts, crap" i groaned while covering my head with a duvet.

"Tone it done will you?" I frozed hearing another feminine voice laying beside me. Eyes wide I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Flashback#

"Shh, they told me this is your first time, so I must be gentle with you" The woman slowly grinds on my lap while caressing her pink cherry lips.

"Sweet.." the girl mumbled as she took the silked bathrobe off her bare body. I tightly closed my eyes while the lady giggled. I surely did hear that the girl whispered 'cute' I blushed so hard. It felt like I got drunk again just by hearing the woman's voice and when she kissed me.

-

"Just for you" The CEO licked the woman's ear and whispered. "From now on you're mine" She kissed the lady and bit her lips.

Flashback ends xD

'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck what the hell did I just do!' I thought before sitting on the bed looking at the woman beside me who's rubbing her eyes while her cheeks are puffed.

"He-Hey.." I stuttered while I slapped my forehead. 'that was not a good start, damn it' I thought while bitting my lip.

"Mhm, hey there morning" the woman replied as she also sat down with the duvet covering her naked chest and body.

I blushed looking on the other side. "W-we fucked?" I asked while I heard her giggling.

I looked at her confused. "Yes, we did look" she tilted her head showing me the lovebites I surely gave her last night.

I sighed deeply, tightly closing my eyes as I hardly grip on the covers.
"Hey, look I'm sorry for what happened last night. But that was a mistake, a big mistake.." i started rambling.

'I'm going to let them pay' I thought grumbling while I suddenly heard a chuckle in the background cutting me from my thoughts.
"Eh-?" I tilted my head confused.

"Was it really a mistake?" She asked while smirking.

"Yes! It is for me!" I raised my voice while I look on the otter side. "That was my first y'know.." I whispered the last part as I feel my ears red.

Sure laughed. "We'll your friends paid me to bang you."

Hearing her say that just reminded me that I need to find them later and make them pay for what they did, after I get out of this situation.

"I know, but I'll pay you anything, name it just forget that this happened and I never want to see you again" I said looking at her. "Deal?" I said before putting my boxer under the covers, and stood up all bare except my bottom.