Chapter 1. The killer

A/N quick note this is gonna be read from Getos pov, and the astericks * mean someones thoughts. Okay enjoy the story!

Geto has come back from slaughtering the whole village. He manage to save two little girls that were injured from the fire. But as for the "monkeys" he killed them. Geto wasn't sure why he did it, but his brain told him to kill them all. He thought that all non jujutsu sorcerers were monkeys. There wasn't a doubt in his brain that could switch it off. He finally decided it. He did it.

——
Shoko is on her phone playing some imessage games, she has gotten bored of waiting for Gojo to arrive due to his tardiness habit. Just when she was about to pull out cigarette, she stopped in her tracks to see Geto already pull out a lighter.

"Why did you do it?"

Geto paused and tried thinking of a reasonable answer.

"Just felt like it"

"Ah sounds like a sociopath trying to kill someone."

"It's not like that Shoko!"

"I-I want to do this because I want to prove myself!"

"...By what?" Shoko was just dumbfounded

"I'm not a kid anymore, I dont need someone to tell me to be strong" he retorted.

"Hah, snorts sounds like someone is being childish. And irresponsible."

...
Geto couldnt say anything all he could think was how was he suppose to face the higher ups and especially Gojo his best friend.

——
"Answer me you bastard!"

Geto stood silent from the roar. He didn't say anything.

"Why would you do that?"

Geto answer simply "Do what?"

This angered Gojo even more..

"KILL THEM!"

He finally said it, he utter the words he couldn't even stomach it. He felt like throwing up.

He waited for his answer...

"Because they are monkeys!"

"What? What are you even saying dude??"

"They are selfish people who do nothing but take from the higher ups and cling on to society like parasites, they need us to save them but do we need them?"

His words started to sound profound. He didn't know he had this in him.

*No this can't be.. Geto.*
He must be imagining things because the next thing Geto says, his eyes start to get blurry.

"Tell me, are you the strongest because your Gojo Satoru or are you Gojo Satoru because you are the strongest?"

"Huuuhh?"

What kind of riddle shit is that? He said in his mind as he was mentally trying to logic what he what he was saying.

*Am I the strongest because of Gojo-* nope hes distracting you.

*Come on THINK!*

"Oh yeah? Well I bet you can't finish a whole bucket meal ten piece of chicken from KFC without begging me to finish it!"

Wow real smart move gojo.

"Umm what?"

The atmosphere became weird

"I uhh I mean I could go to KFC without you! Yeah I dont need you! Screw off!"

Geto was dumbfounded but he continued his sentence.

"You can't finish the last piece anyway. "

"URRGHHH!!" This guy was really pissing him off!!!

Gojo was about to throw up hand signs when he stopped for a moment. He looked into his eyes.

*What am I doing?*

Geto smirked,
"I like to see you try to kill me. "