Chapter 3. Childhood friends

A/N Hii quick note gojo has three sides to him that are his altars, sad gojo, prideful gojo, and strong gojo. He keeps these feelings deeps inside cuz he doesnt want anyone to know.

Shoko takes the bud of the cigarette and smokes it before blowing the smoke off.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I dont know, wait until something bad happens?"

"Your gonna let him off the hook? That easily?"

"You don't understand shoko! He is my best friend! We been together since fourth grade!"

"I know I was there"

"Oof"

"But just so you know, if you do kill him off, don't ask me the check his body. I'm letting someone else handle that"

Shoko gulped. She knew this would be bad if he had actually done it. Thank the stars he didnt do it, but Geto was her bestfriend too. She didnt want shit to happen to him simply because they made a stupid bet on KFC and who would eat it last.

"Okay you gotta take care of THAT first"

"Whaat? Geto isn't my responsibility, hes not a baby! Googoo gah!"

"But he is your responsibility if he roams around causing chaos!"

"Oh right, because we're lovers now and I didnt cry that he ate the last piece chicken wing."

"That was LONG time ago! Get over it!"
Slaps gojo

"Ow that hurts Shoko!"

Hmph good.

Gojo was rubbing his head, then he had a craving for KFC.

Hey Shoko imma go to KFC, im really hungry. You want anything?

"Nah just bring me back a cig."

Classic shoko.

"Alright"