Chapter 9.

11:00 AM
—————
"I love you sweetie."
Gojo repeats in his head over and over.

They are walking the the apartment where Gojo has his spare keys.

"Well I guess this is where we are sharing a room."

Geto says "But doesn't married couples sleep in the same room?"

Gojo stops as he is turning is keys.

"Say what now?"

"Oh no no not like that?"
Geto blushes at the thought

Gojo was too stupid and autistic to notice so he just shrug it off and let him inside the dark room.

He turn the light on.

The room is decently nice, theres are light, and table with the vase the side and the stairs that go upstair to the other room.

"Soo do you want anything to eat?" Gojo asked

"Hmm I am a bit thirsty, grab me a water."

"Okay then~"

Gojo grabs the water from his fridge and hands him a cup of water.

Geto grabs the water and drinks it.

"Ahh much better~"

"So um do you wanna go upstairs to change?"

Gojo was rushing through his words, Gojo has invited Geto before to his house when they were 10 they used to play hot wheels and watch cartoon network on the TV. That was back then. Now they are adults.

He would usually bring girls to a hotel and have fun with them but never bring them to his apartment. Making Geto the first one.

"Sure, you have a spare black clothes?"

"You always wear the same thing Geto"

"But I like my black clothes!!"

"Ughh whatever fine they are upstairs just go."

He playfully smiles and pushes him to the staircase.

Gojo sits down in thought.

"What have I gotten myself into?"

Geto is in the shower scrubbing his body. He uses coconut shampoo to feel good, and pats his stomach where he has a scar. He looks deep into his memories

Trigger warning ! Contains Blood and gore and profanity!
//
"Mommy stop!!"
His mom was a extreme pill addict and she would try to overdose herself because she didn't want to live anymore, his dad order her around like a servant and he was a raging alcholic.

Geto living in a one room house sleeping next to mom and dad. They were so poor they couldn't afford food or othe living expenses. So they been living on tap water and ramen cups.

"Please I beg you..." Child Geto was crying  trying to get his mommy attention. But his mothers eyes were so lifeless. She didn't care.

His fathers whams through the bolted door and tries to slam it down.

"If you don't f***ing open this door im going to crack your skull open until you bleed to death and can't come back anymore!!"

He was being serious this time. And he wasn't playing.

Child Geto still endangered inside the room tries to find a weapon to protect himself. And spots a knife that is a few inches away from him. He immediantly grabs it.

The dad opens the door.

"Okay you little b***h whos gonna get it now?"

The father is threatening him and his mom

But he is being backed up.

"Watch it, or you'll get this!"

Child Geto holds the knife in his hand and points it towards his dad. He is shaking a little.

"Hah, What is this gonna do Suguru? Your gonna stab me?"

The father waves his hand around