Chapter 2. The monkeys

Gojo stared intensely "What did you say??"

Geto was having fun with this, he toyed around with Gojo and played with his feelings. He thought he would never wanna come to KFC after this.

"Try killing me, you won't anyway."

"Huhh??"

"I made up my mind Gojo, I'm doing it and you can't stop me."

Geto took one step ahead and walked away from his sight, his back turned on him. And walking towards the station where the KFC sign doesnt exist anymore.
...
"What the fuck am I doing?"
Gojo kept bantering in his head over and over.

This wasn't suppose to end like this!

Nonono he was suppose to make up with Geto and act like the things were normal again.
But he screwed it up big time.

He failed

He failed to get his best friend on the same page as him. And now he won't listen.

He won't listen to anybody.
——
Mr Yaga reported to Gojo as soon as he heard the news about Geto.

"I'm really sorry this happened"

"Yeah yeah."

Gojo slouching down from the stairs. He looked down on his shoes. He couldn't believe what happened.

"If it makes you feel better, I also cant believe Geto would do something like that. He doesnt seem like the type of guy to make rash decisions.

Mr Yaga is eyeing Gojo for an answer

"Yeah but Geto already decided on it.
Hes going to kill them all."

"Kill who?"

"Monkeys he calls them."

Yaga seemed really confused on the word monkey. Like why the term monkey?

Gojo shrugged, he doesn't know either. Either he is trying to offend the lower class or he is mocking them by their inability to grow up.

They both stared at each other and silently huffed.

"We gotta do something about this."
"Like what?"

Yaga had an idea but he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"...Im afraid you have to kill him."

"What?" Gojo couldn't believe this, because he can't kill him or his bestfriend, he's gonna make the higher ups do it?

No I can't mr yaga!

He was almost teary eyed, his visions became blurry again and he could see nothing but blue specks of water.

" I know this isn't easy, but your the strongest."
Im the strongest? He mentally said to himself
Im the strongest
Im the strongest
Im the strongest
"Your the strongest so you can kill him easily, but you need to get away from that feeling of yours.

Gojo snapped.

"The hell you mean?? Feelings?? There are none! Im so happy hes gone. Not fully but you know what I mean!"

"Gojo listen there are two types of people in this world. Those that can be saved and those that can't be saved"

Gojo listen to closely to those words. Mr Yaga said something so profound. It shook him to his core.

"W-what does he mean."

"It means that Geto can't be saved."

"He chose his fate."

He talks to himself. His shadow side, the universe and the cosmic within him.

"But why him?? It could be anyone!!
Idc who it is!!

"Your in denial."
...
Am I?
"But I'm the strongest! I dont get my feelings hurt! Yeah! You can never hurt my pride!

His stronger side is fighting with the truth. He doesn't wanna hear it.

But his shadowy side states simply.

You are Gojo because you are the strongest. Tell me. Do you know what being strong means?

"Huh? Of course I do.."

Shadow side says "being the strongest doesnt mean just saving your friends and saving the world. It means you have to make tough decisions and cut of the people you love.

Inner gojo was so shook by this.

His sadness took over. "Your wrong! I dont have feelings for geto and I can get him to come back!!"

The universe shook it's head.

"No you can't, I told you he made up his mind"

"You know what? SCREW YOU!"

His ego jumped out and he slapped himself.

"Ughhh ow. How am I gonna fix this?"