Chapter 7. An agreement

As Gojo is walking out of the door, he gets a call From someone. "Ugh I wonder who this is."
He picks up the phone.
...
Suguru Geto?

"Yes it is I Geto, listen to my voice."

*Why is he speaking so eloquetly?
He ask himself annoyed

"Im going to hang up you"

"I have hold two innocent people in hostages. You better hurry up Satoru or I'll kill them~"

Suddenly Gojo breath hitches.

W-what? He is holding two people in hostage?...and he is going to kill them?"

What the hell is he thinking???

All this time while Gojo was roaming around in Tokyo, Shifuku crying about his own worries, Geto was actually out here killing civilians. While nobody was stopping him.

He can only think of one thing.

He can stop him.

——
Gojo zooms in the air and teleports out of the building. He uses his six eyes to track where Geto is, after a couple minutes he manage to find him. Not far from him. He teleports to that location where he is.

He is now in the scene

"Now you better listen to me little old lady, I am going to squash your head to pieces if you don't follow my instructions understood?"

The old lady is shivering, her bones are about to fall to the ground and she is whimpering in tears. Her face is showing fear.

The old man, construction worker next to her is also being held captive, he tries to complys by saying something before Geto gives him the Death glare so he doesn't say anything.

"Alright than I shall Ki-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

"Huh? Who is this?"

Geto is looking above and is no other than Satoru Gojo.

"Satorruuu!~ long time no see."

Geto laughs but Gojo face is serious.

Gojo angrily says "Geto you need to stop this before they get hurt."

"And hurt others!"

"And what are you going to do about it?~"

"Cut my head off?"

Gojo thinks he doesn't want to kill him yet, but there are thousands of people waiting to be rescue. And the city is in shambles.

He cannot mess this up again.

Gojo says "Geto we can make an agreement, if you stop this whole thing and let go of the innocent people. Than..."

Gojo hesitates in thought. Is he sure he wants to go through this?

"What?" Geto side eyes

"Than..." Gojo continues