Pilot Part 1

The water gushed and hit the bay with angry waves. The atmosphere was dark and eerie, nothing special in Horseshoe bay. A woman could be seen standing at the edge of the cliff, her dress flowing in all directions.

Lucy Sable, once was able, to look upon the sea.

She was wearing a pink gown and her sash was fallen on the ground.

But someone got her in the water

Lucy, the woman, lowered her hand which was holding a crown. A snapping noise was heard behind her and she lost her grip on her crown.

Now that's where she'll always be.

The crown fell down the steep cliff and Lucy screeched in a terrifying manner. Lucy could be seen falling down the cliff into the water.

Lucy Sable, Horseshoe bay's most infamous Sea Queen. Wore her crown for only one night.

Count to five, enjoy the view. Hope the killer doesn't get you!

People say she still haunts our town.

Nancy was spun Five times and the girl who spun her spoke "One, two, three, four,five! Hope you make it out alive! You're our sea queen Nancy Drew!" Nancy looked back at her two friends and asked with a smile "Seriously guys?"

They both were laughing and exclaimed "Yea! You have to put it on the gravestone or it's not official. Come on." Nancy hesitantly took off her crown and placed it on the gravestone of Lucy Sable. As soon as she did that the girl said "Now you're one of them."

"All hail the Sea Queen!" The other girl joked and bowed slightly. Nancy bowed slightly as well with a smile as the two did to her. Suddenly a girl dressed in a gown jumped out from behind the tombstone with a shout.

Nancy jumped back in surprise and fear but noticed it was her boyfriend and she laughed and hugged him. "I totally got you." He expressed and she kissed him. Nancy smiled at him and looked away.

But when she looked away, she noticed someone standing in the darkness, wearing a dress. She kept staring there and her boyfriend noticed so he asked "Hey? You alright? Look like you saw a ghost." He chuckled slightly.
She moved away from him into the darkness.

But I don't believe in ghosts. I believe in finding the truth.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Her boyfriend called out to her but she just kept walking, eager to find the truth.

My parents called it curiosity.

Young Nancy saw her parents burying something in the backyard. It was a huge trunk.

Said I was just born that way.

Young Nancy gasped and her parents turned to look at her.

But I know that's not the whole story.

Nancy's mother picked up a flashlight and came up to her. She handed her the flashlight and told her "It's just a dream, sweetheart. Here, take Mommy's flashlight."

It wasn't a dream. But what was it? After that night I began to chase the shadows. And Horseshoe bay had a lot of them.

A woman was searching for her missing child. "Rose! Rose! Rose!" The entire town was searching for the little girl.

When a local child got missing. The whole town went looking. But I'm the one who saved her.

Young Nancy was also a part of that search. She turned around and saw a man walking into an allyway. So she followed him into the place. The man crouched down and went under the wire fence.