The Secret of the Old morgue Part 2

Nancy was wearing gloves and started typing on her phone. She informed Ace that she was entering the morgue and jogged towards the building. Nancy swiped her keycard on the sensor and the door unlocked. She quietly entered and shut the door and noticed the security cameras

placed on the walls. She avoided being caught on camera. Whereas, Bess and Ace were waiting for the coroner's van. "No sign on the coroner's van yet." Bess reported. "Easy now...we'll go slow, slow, slow.... " Bess turned around to see Ace talking to his car.

"Are you talking to your car?" Bess asked him in confusion. He paused for a moment before answering "Her name is Florence. Y/n gave her that name." He then gave her a smile. Bess turned around, weirded out by his actions. Nancy was trying her best to avoid the cameras.

Then she finally reached the morgue and entered the room. She turned on her flashlight, revealing three bodies on tables and many bodies in the shelves. "Ace." Bess called him and turned towards the approaching car. She waved her hands around trying to get him to stop.

"Punctual." Ace commented and waved his arms as well. The car stopped and they expected the coroner to come out but instead of the coroner a woman exited the car. "Thanks for stopping." Bess thanked her and she replied "Sure."

"Yeah, you you she just, uh, stopped. Tire gave out completely." Ace explained. Bess expressed "It all happened so fast. You know, he panicked." Bess chuckled. "Right." the woman remarked and crouched down beside the tires of the car. "Well it doesn't feel like a puncture."

She stated. "We called for roadside assistance, and they'll be here. But it'll take a while though." The girl exclaimed "Well lucky you, I've got a Jack." "You got a Jack." Ace breathed out. "Yeah, I'm Lisbeth by the way." She stated and walked past them. "Right." Bess laughed.

"Give me five minutes, we'll get you back on your way again." Lisbeth informed them. "No rush." Bess told her then looked at Ace with wide eyes. Nancy was at the morgue, confused as to which body was Tiffany's. She hadn't lifted the covers of the bodies yet.

She walked up to the first body, breathed a shaky breath and lifted the cover hesitantly. It wasn't Tiffany. She quickly covered him back up again, closing her eyes. She then walked up to the next body and removed the cover. It wasn't Tiffany either. She walked up to the third body.

Yep, it was Tiffany, clouded eyes, pale skin and all the blood drained from the body.

Hello Tiffany

Lisbeth was still fixing the tire, it was raining now. "It's almost done." She informed and continued. Bess covered herself up with her jacket while Ace just stood there. He checked the phone and told Bess "Nancy's still in there." "Do something." Bess whispered.

Nancy pulled out a syringe and inserted the needle into Tiffany's neck. She extracted the blood. Ace opened the car's bonnet and removed something. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He groaned as he whispered to Florence. Lisbeth was finally done when she noticed the fumes.

Bess asked her "Is that normal?" Lisbeth sighed "You got to be kidding me." "It's leaking." Ace informed. "Okay." Lisbeth nodded and opened the bonnet. A ton of smoke was emmited and she coughed "Woah, woah." Ace looked at Bess in sadness of hurting his beloved Florence.

"Your car will understand." Bess whispered to him and he just sighed. Nancy was finally done and went to leave when she heard an eerie exhaling sound. She turned to look at one of the bodies which were covered up, but the thing is, it wasn't there before.

Nancy slowly approached the body and looked at it in fear. She swiftly lifted the covers but there was no one there. She let out a shaky breath. She suddenly heard the sound of a door opening and turned towards it. It was the tissue sample room.