The Curse of the Dark Storm

Nancy could be seen sleeping with Nick. Ace was riding his bicycle. Yeah, his bicycle, he didn't have the money to buy a motorbike or a regular scooter. So he was stuck with that. He passed by Bess's caravan where she was meditating.

He stopped by at George's house when he noticed you and George cleaning up the blood on her porch. When George had called you up to inform you about what had happened, you had offered to help clean up. You had already cleaned up yours.......Mostly...

"You won the blood bucket challenge." He announced. You looked up at him and George expressed "I got punked, okay?" You two continued mopping up the blood. "Need more help?" Ace offered and George glared at him. He walked away and all of a sudden thunder rumbled and it started raining.

You smiled, you loved the rain, the awesome smell and the nice feeling of water drops on your body made you feel cozy. Ace looked up and then turned towards you two "That'll help." He motioned towards the blood on the porch. George scoffed in annoyance and continued.

Ace then walked up to you and put your hoodie cap on so you don't fall sick. You didn't want it on but he gave you a stern look so you grumbled and continued scrubbing the porch. He then walked back to his bicycle and left. 

Later during work.

You always came late so that was no surprise for George she just gave up at that point. But this time Nancy came late as well. "Shift started nine minutes ago, Drew. Gotta dock you this time." Nancy sighed "Well Y/n is even later." "Y/n does 3 times the work you do. She's tired let her be." 

George defended. "George is extra prickly today." Nancy commented as she walked towards Ace and Bess. "She kicked a blood bucket. So the curse says that she'll be dead inside a year." Ace explained. "Wait you saw it?" Bess asked him confused.

"Yeah....there's a lot of it. It'll ruin your morning." Ace replied. "Please, George doesn't believe in curses. It's the one thing we agree on." Nancy crossed her arms and expressed. "She's probably worried about the nor'easter storm that's coming. The locals tell tales." Ace mentioned.

You suddenly walked in all hasty and said "Tales as in fictional stories." Ace stood straighter and asserted "About how the nor'easter blows restless spirits ashore." All of a sudden the door bell jingled. You just rolled your eyes and got to cooking.

"You're not afraid to eat here?" Nancy asked Karen, who had come in. "Our lab tested all the food from the Claw the night Tiffany died. No traces of poison anywhere." Karen explained. "Great! We'll post about it on Yelp." You said sarcastically.

You decided to listen in on Nancy's conversation with Karen and understood that she wanted Nancy to give away Nick. Well you were definitely not letting that happen. You crossed your arms and stood in front of her. Karen stood up and stated 

"Stay safe everyone. Looks like a nor'easter is spinning up." Then she just left and you immediately sat down beside Nancy whilst the others sat across you. "The cops think Nick killed Tiffany?" Bess asked her. "Something about his juvenile conviction." Ace suggested.

"Wait did he do something violent?" Bess asked her again. "Like how violent like assault? Robbery?" George asked her. "Manslaughter?" You added. "Did he kill someone?" Bess asked in a panic. Nancy shook her head "No...Manslaughter's different." Nancy stated.

"But did he kill someone?" Ace egged her on. "I don't...have all the facts. He didn't tell me what happened." Nancy stated. "If Nick did kill Tiffany. We're all off the hook as suspects." George explained. "Woah, woah, woah. That is not the point here. We can't let our friend go to jail."

You stated firmly. "What? Nancy get's a clean slate. I get all my customers back, Bess can go back to being a carefree rich girl slumming as a subpar waitress." George listed. "Ah, you said I was improving." Bess expressed. "Pretty low bar."