YOUR BOYFRIEND

Are you ready to step into the dating world and find your perfect match? Well look no further! In this one-of-a-kind interactive story, you get to call the shots! With heart-pounding romance, endless possibilities, and the chance to win over your ...

Are you ready to step into the dating world and find your perfect match? Well look no further! In this one-of-a-kind interactive story, you get to call the shots! With heart-pounding romance, endless possibilities, and the chance to win over your very own 'boyfriend,' this book is the ultimate love story. Don't wait — choose your destiny today!

⋆⭒˚。⋆

Introducing "YOUR BOYFRIEND," an immersive dating simulation turned book starring ENHYPEN, brought to you by EMBRYO PICTURES. This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Please do not take anything in this story seriously. All rights reserved.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

To my readers expecting a classic love story, consider this dedication your spoiler alert. Love is in the air, but so is something else. Happy Valentine's Day, and may your romance be as thrilling as this story! Special shoutout to Sage — because your username totally inspired me to name this story. (Let's just pretend we didn't notice that your username was also inspired by ENHYPEN.) Also shoutout to Blue! Because we were all hyped for "The Butterfly Effect 3.0" starring ENHYPEN, but unfortunately, it didn't happen. But hey, I hope "Your Boyfriend" will make up for the disappointment. And who knows, maybe we'll still get "The Butterfly Effect 3.0" later this year? Fingers crossed!

PLEASE TAG THREE PEOPLE TO GET MORE
EXPOSURE TO THIS STORY!

PLEASE TAG THREE PEOPLE TO GET MORE EXPOSURE TO THIS STORY!