CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!

Welcome to ❝ YOUR BOYFRIEND ❞ — an interactive story where your choices will shape the outcome of the narrative

Welcome to ❝ YOUR BOYFRIEND ❞ — an interactive story where your choices will shape the outcome of the narrative. Your decisions will guide them through love, challenges, and unexpected twists. This is not just a story; it's your story. So, tread carefully and choose wisely, as each decision you make will pave the way for your character's future. Are you ready to shape their destiny?

⋆⭒˚。⋆

READ-ONLY TUTORIAL (please refrain from interacting):

As you progress through the story, you will encounter various choices that will influence the course of events. At various points, the narrative will pause, and you'll be prompted to make a decision. Simply spam the corresponding number, letter, or phrase to indicate your choice. For example, you might be asked:

1. Call Jake immediately

2. Wait for Jake to text first

To make your choice, you would respond with the number or letter associated with your decision. Remember, your choices will not only affect the current chapter but will also impact future chapters and ultimately determine the outcome of the story. There is no right or wrong answer — the path you choose is entirely up to you. Now, dive into Chapter 1 and start shaping your destiny! Good luck!

ACT NOW! Interact here by spamming the corresponding letter to proceed with the story

STATUS: OPEN | CLOSED
SPAMMING DURATION: 0 DAYS (SUN 10, 2024)

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY (1): The boy you collided with earlier is Nishimura Riki. He steps into the classroom, how will you react to his presence?

a. SHOW CURIOSITY―You feel an inexplicable pull towards Riki, intrigued by his mysterious aura and captivating gaze.
(Spam 'a' to choose)

b. ACT INDIFFERENT―You try to act uninterested in Riki, unsure of how to react to his sudden appearance, dismissing him as just another student in the class.
(Spam 'b' to choose)

« DECISION MADE! YOU'VE OPTED FOR OPTION B! »

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY (2): Shigeta Harua, the class president, offers to share more information about the school and Riki during lunch. How do you respond?

a. ACCEPT HARUA'S OFFER―You decide to join Harua for lunch, eager to learn more about the school and Nishimura's background.
(Spam 'a' to choose)

b. POLITELY DECLINE―You politely decline Harua's offer, opting to explore the school on your own instead.
(Spam 'b' to choose)

« DECISION MADE! YOU'VE OPTED FOR OPTION A! »

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY (3): As you steal a glance at Riki, you find him already looking back at you. What's your reaction?

a. MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT―Keep your gaze locked with Riki's and offer a friendly smile.
(Spam 'a' to choose)

b. LOOK AWAY―Quickly look away, feeling a bit embarrassed.
(Spam 'b' to choose)

« DECISION MADE! YOU'VE OPTED FOR OPTION A! »

⋆⭒˚。⋆

❛  The fate of your characters awaits —
YOUR BOYFRIEND is loading . . .