(S1) ʻBENEATH CHERRY BLOSSOMSʼ―EPISODE 1

SEASON ONE BOYFRIEND: NISHIMURA RIKIPLEASE ENTER YOUR NAME: [Y/N]

PLEASE ENTER YOUR NAME: [Y/N]

(Note: If you prefer a default name, you can choose ❛ WATANABE HIKARI ❜ for the rest of this story. However, I'll be addressing you as [Y/N] throughout this story.)

EPISODE ONE, PART ONE: ❛ BLOSSOMS AND BEGINNINGS ❜

EPISODE ONE, PART ONE: BLOSSOMS AND BEGINNINGS

In the heart of Kyoto, Japan, where time seems to stand still among the centuries-old temples and traditional tea houses, the delicate battles of cherry blossoms dance in harmony with the gentle breeze. Amidst the serene backdrop, Decelis High, a prestigious school awaits the arrival of its newest addition: [Y/N].

As the morning sun ascends gracefully over the horizon, its soft rays paint the town with a luminous embrace, bestowing upon its warm golden aura that whispers promises of a new day filled with endless possibilities. The streets come alive with the rhythmic cadence of students, in crisp uniforms, making their way to school through the narrow cobblestone streets, their laughter and chatter melding seamlessly with the harmonious melody of nature as birds sing in perfect harmony, accompanied by the rustling of leaves and the distant sound of temple bells.

You stand at the crossroads of your fate, your heart beating in your chest with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. Due to your father's job, you have to move to a completely unfamiliar place, leaving behind everything you know. And to make matters worse, you're running late for your first day because of a bus mishap. But that doesn't stop you. You hurry along, your footsteps quickening with each passing moment as you realise the precious minutes are slipping away.

Your breath comes in short gasps as you turn the final corner, your eyes widening in alarm as you catch sight of the security guard preparing to shut the heavy metal gates.

You find yourself outside the school gates, time ticking away. What will you do?
CALL OUT TO THE GUARD | DON'T CALL OUT

You have to bite your tongue as your social anxiety overwhelms you at that moment. You can't bring yourself to call out to the security guard in time, and before you know it, he has closed the gates, denying you access. You take a deep breath, refusing to let this setback ruin your first day. You know you have to find an alternative solution.