Bookstore Flirting

On Annabeths birthday, Percy takes Ananbeth to the bookstore to pick out a book for his gift to her. While she's looking, Percy ends up wandering off. A girl comes up to him and starts flirting with him, Percy backs away and tells her he has a girlfriend. the girl, however, doesn't back down. She continues flirting with him, and when Percy walks away to find Ananbeth, the girl follows him. Percy bumps into someone and realizes it's Annabeth. Annabeth dropped the book she was holding, so she bent down to pick it up, and when she stood up, she turned to see who bumped into her. However, before she can process that it's Percy, Percy grabs her arm and pulls her into a kiss in an attempt to het the girl to go away. Annabeth is taken back but accepts it, and the girl walks away. Percy pulls away from the kiss and looks at annabeth, who has a confused expression on her face. "What was that for?" She asked. Percy rubbed the back of his neck because he was nervous. "Sorry, some girl was flirting with me and wouldn't go away even after I told her I was dating someone," Annabeth laughed. "Right, well, I already own the interesting books in here, so let's go to camp and hang out with the others for my birthday?" She suggests. Percy nodded, and they walked out of the bookstore.