#1 Rule of Battle Strategy

At the beginning of summer, when it's extremely hot, Annabeth is training in a sports bra and jean shorts. Percy walks into the arena and sees Annabeth, who is training with a dummy. Percy is wearing some sports shorts and a tank top. "Why don't you train with someone who actually knows your tricks?" He asks, suggesting she train with him. Annabeth stops fighting the straw dummy and looks at Percy. "Sure," she says. Percy walks up to the stage where she is training and uncapped Riptide. He gets in a defense stance. Annabeth walks up to him and gets in his face, and starts flirting with him. Percy is taken aback, and he starts blushing, not knowing where this is going. Annabeth smirks and takes Riptide and does a backhand spring, and holds Riptide to Percy's chest. "What?" Percy starts to ask. She laughs, "Number one rule of battle strategy, never let your battle partner distract you," she says. "Hey! That's not fair! You're my girlfriend, " Percy exclaims. "That doesn't matter if we end up fighting against each other Seaweed Brain," She responds. "At least give me back Riptide for a rematch," Percy pleads. "Nope!" Annabeth runs off laughing as Percy chases her.