Anything for Annabeth

One summer, Percy noticed that Annabeth was acting strange, as if she was losing her wisdom. That night, they were having a capture the flag game, and Annabeth was a team captain. Her team lost, and she walked out of the woods almost breathless, and everyone was lestering her on why they lost. Suddenly, Annabeth collapsed as if she had passed out.Percy ran to Annabeth and picked her up in his arms. Will rushed over and tried to figure out what was wrong when he noticed her arm. She was bleeding. However, her blood was black, and Will shared a glance with Chiron. "What is that?" Percy asked. "Antidote B," Chiron muttered. "I haven't seen that for almost four millenia," Chiron said. "What is that? What does it do?" Percy cried. "Antidote B is a liquid that removes Demigods strength and powers," Will explained. "Is there a cure?" Percy asked. "One," Chiron responded. "Please let me go on a quest! I want to help Annabeth!" Percy pleaded. Chiron sighed. "Percy," "Please let me help, Annabeth! I'll do anything!" "Very well, if you can get a quest from Rachel. You can leave first thing in the morning." Percy smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Chiron." Percy stood up, holding Annabeth, and started walking to the infirmary with Will. Percy went on a quest with Grover and Will. They found the cure and brought it back to camp. They cured Annabeth, and she returned to normal.