October 16, 2023 | Sz, Bio, MNY

I'm getting a step closer to my goals. I talked to my mother about getting my own land (would you believe that someone in their elder 20s lives with their family still? In this economy?? Quelle horreur! /s), and now we're going to set up a meeting with the family mortgage guy to see what kind of financing I would qualify for. It'll be something with acreage for sure, and I'll have more privacy. I'll build a small house, something not too expensive, and I'll use the land to begin training myself in survival skills. I especially need to have the basics of winter survival down, since I will be outdoors during the wintertime. I can't exactly fit in once my wings are grown in, you know?

In the long run it would be nice if I found a flock somewhere down the line on my journey, but I told myself that I need to make sure I've made significant progress in my wing growing. (And by that I don't mean the little bumps that form at the bottom of your shoulder blades. I'm talking something that looks more like a bird fledgeling wing. So...I guess it would look kind of like a naked chicken wing but with a lot of down?) Before then I don't even want to consider it. If I have a flock I want to be able to at least travel with them and all that. It won't help anything if I'm not able to even fly when/if we arrange to meet up.

But this is all hypothetical. I don't have a flock, and I won't be at the point where I will be able to consider one for years going forward. So, moving on.

I've been making a lot of notes for what I want to do in regards to being an avian and growing my wings. There are a lot of things that I've listed, I might make another entry where I explain them. But there are 3 main areas that I've ended up grouping these things into: Survival Skills (Sz), Biokinesis (Bio), and Money (MNY). They're pretty self-explanatory, but basically:

Sz=Things I need to learn/do in order to survive as an avian. This can include practical things such as self defense and hunting, but also keeping myself safe from nosy government people, along with rogue hunters. And if my family hires someone to look into me going AWOL, well, I need some way to keep myself as anonymous and untraceable as possible. The last thing I need is to be found by humans.

Bio=Anything related to bodily modifications that I need to make in order to make my wing growth successful. This is for the most part focusing on research on wing types, bird anatomy, adaptations I can make on the cellular level, etc. Lots of science here.

MNY= Basically making sure I have money for if I need it and keeping my transactions private and anonymous, and not traced back to me. The last bit is what I'm having the most difficulty with, but I'm figuring it out. (Edit from 10 minutes later: I might have figured it out. It depends on a few factors but I think I have a good idea.)

For now, the things I need to focus on are as follows:

- Learning to drive
- Discuss finances with family mortgage guy
- Looking up remote work (And on that note, revamping my LinkedIn)
- Learning about becoming a digital ghost (Privacy X on YouTube has amazing videos about digital and irl anonymity and I highly recommend his videos for those looking to stay more hidden and keep their personal lives and information private)

Anyway that's all for now and my melatonin is kicking in so I'm gonna call it a night. See you!

- 🌌🪶.