October 23-24, 2023: Lamentations

I'm getting closer to beginning my biokinesis journey. I'm feeling a lot more confident about my living situation, the biggest thing I'm trying to figure out now is clothing. I have some ideas for what type of clothes I would wear and how to hide my wings around people, but I'm working out the fine details. The one thing I am lamenting though is that when I move to my new land, I won't be able to bring my dog with me. Not because I don't love her or want her, but because I can't exactly bring her on flights with me. I just think about what would happen if I was carrying her on a flight and I lost my grip...

That would be awful. But she has a good place with the rest of my family. My sister loves to dote on her and I know she would still be taken care of. Plus, my parents are looking for a farm, and when they get one my dog will have lots of space to run around. But I know I'll miss her, and she'll miss me. But these are the types of things you have to give up when you're shifting or growing wings. Something like this, it sounds good on paper, and there's a lot to romanticise when it comes to growing wings and being Avian. But there's also a number of cons that need considerinng. One of them being, a limited time to spend with your family. If you see your family at all once you've completely changed. My family I'm not going to miss so much. But my dog? I love her. She's one of the few things in life that I do love, which I can say genuinely.

》》Next day 》》

I wanted to tell a mythical friend of mine that I might be able to get land soon. I was actually really excited to tell them but when I did they just went "K" and went offline. I need better friends...

Part of me is glad I'll be on my own in the future because of people like this, but another part of me is sad because people don't care about me in the first place. Being lonely sucks. I guess that's why a flock would be good for me, in a way...but that's a pretty loose hope for me at this point.

Anyway, maybe I'll get my lamentation out with fic writing again. That seems to help me when I'm not feeling good.

Later.

-🌌🪶