JH |handle this|

|Omniscient POV|

|Omniscient POV|

Grabbing her phone and lip ointment, Nyema slid out of the stool to stretch. Turning her body around, she spotted her boyfriend sitting on the couch with his head down, looking at his phone.

Walking over she stood behind the couch wrapping her arms around his neck softly before giving a peck to his temple. "I'm gonna go to the room, goodnight"

He shook his head, looking back at her, "alright ma, I'll be in there in a bit" she smiled and let go of her grasp around him, saying goodnight to the friends that lingered around the Airbnb.

Nyema was in Miami for the weekend with her boyfriend and his friends with a few girls they invited who happened to be pretty cool with her, so she never felt left out.

It was Friday and they had been out all day. From shooting music and youtube vids to going to the beach, Nyema was worn out.

Making it to her and her boyfriends shared room, she went into the closet first changing into a big shirt then into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

After doing so, she swiped the remote off the tv stand before pouncing on the bed. Putting on jumanji: welcome to the jungle, she finally got under the warm white covers getting her self comfortable.

She had faced 2 blunts and felt more relaxed than ever and to top it off being on vacation; The feeling was serene. She couldn't wait for her man to come in so she could fall asleep in his embrace.

🧹🧹🧹

About 45 minutes into the movie and Nyema had just fallen asleep. She laid on her back with her arms crossed above her head as the cool air from the fan lowered her body temperature.

Opening the door quietly, Jaquan entered the dark, cool room hoping his girlfriend might still be up after some time. The glow of the tv illuminated the room, showing the girls sleep state as he walked further into the room to see what was playing on the tv.

He couldn't tell what it was but it seemed like an action movie so he took his slides off leaving them at the end of the bed before climbing onto the bed.

Smirking, he kissed Nyemas lips before moving the cover from off of her to lay his body on hers.
Making himself comfortable as his head laid on her abdomen, he placed the cover back on the two.

She had slightly awoken, her hands gravitating towards his arm to gently rub them as they wrapped around her. "You sleepy baby?" She said, almost whispering. He shook his head faintly, smiling at her quiet voice.