J5 |my decision or our decision|

|Gianna POV|

|Gianna POV|

"Wai-" I was cut off by the strong gaging indicating I had to throw up.

I ran to the bathroom began emptying my stomach out while holding my ribs because of the unbearable pain. I felt my braids being lifted off my shoulders and tears began to fall rapidly out of my eyes.

Standing there for a minute after I was done I tried to stand up straight but pain shot through my entire abdomen.

"Did you eat anything today or take anything?" My sister asked rubbing my back while simultaneously holding my braids.

I sighed and closed my eyes, "I-I ate the leftovers mommy made last night" I said weakly.

I turned around to face her, covering my mouth "This isn't the first time" I said lowly. She stared at me, "Like today, this week or what?" She asked confused.

"I've been throwing up every morning for the last week or so." She shook her head slowly as thoughts began to fill her mind, "Do you have an idea of what it could be?" She asked m, ignoring the most obvious reason but I was too scared to say.

I shrugged looking down, "I-I'm not sure, but I've also been experiencing other things..." I trailed off hopping she would catch on.

Once the realization hit her she pulled my face up, looking at me with a wide eyes. "Gianna I know damn well you don't think..." I shook my head agreeing with her idea.

"Bro please don't tell me you and that boy been fucking raw" I bit my lip looking down again and she let me go walking out of the bathroom. Tears began to form in my eyes as I felt immediate regret and guilt for my actions.

Me and Johnathan had been in an off and on relationship for about 9 months now. At first we were having protected sex until the one time we didn't. I don't even remember the last time we used a condom...

I began to rub my forehead, looking up at the mirror. I stared at myself with shame...I couldn't believe there was a possibility I was carrying a child, I just refused to believe the facts but there was nothing I could do but take a test.

Sniffling, I walked out of the bathroom to go find my sister. She wasn't in the living room so I called out for her and got no response making me head upstairs.

Checking her room she wasn't there either meaning she had left. I laid face down into a pillow and began sobbing because I knew she was disappointed in me, making me feel even more guilt.

How was he gonna take it? Would he be happy? Would he make me get rid of it? Shit I don't even know what I would do if the shit came out to be true.

I began silently praying that it was just food poisoning or something and all the symptoms were just false alarms.

About 15 minutes later I heard the door close. I sat up hoping it was my sister and she would come talk to me.

She opened the door with a small bag in hand. "Come on" she said softly and turned on her heels to leave.

I slowly got out of bed and followed her into her room and into the connected bathroom she had.

"Have you ever taken one of these?" She asked holding up a pregnancy test. I shook my head no and she nodded, instructing me how to do it.

"Ima go down stairs..." she stared at me a bit before turning and leaving, making sure to close the door.

I began the process- I couldn't lie and say my nerves were at an all time high but I knew whatever the case may be, my sister would help me figure it out.

After doing my business, I sat the stick on a folded paper towel on the counter and sat in silence on the toilet thinking about everything.

She said to wait about 5-8 minutes but I didn't bring my phone so I just sat there for a good 10 minutes.

Finally gaining the mental and emotional strength to check I grabbed the test and shut my eyes tight before looking down at the test...

🧹🧹🧹

Hearing my phone ding, I knew who it was so I got up slipping my slides on and a coat to go meet him.

Dragging my feet to the door my sister stopped me, "Just know whatever you want I'm here. Don't let him make a decision about your body if you don't feel comfortable" She stood up and walked over to me, pulling me in a tight hug that I didn't know I needed.

But it calmed me. Now I had a bit confidence knowing the best decision would come down to my decision.

She let me go and gave me a warm smile and kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you for everything" I told her before she nodded and opened the door for me.

I took a deep breath and walked out seeing him standing outside my gate.

"Wassup ma, you good?" He asked pulling me into his embrace. I immediately broke down holding him tight- knowing it might be the last time he ever holds me like this.

"Mama calm down what happened? Someone hurt you?" He asked in a slight frantic tone. He walked us over to my steps and sat us down, still holding me.

We sat in silence for a few minutes as I cried into his chest, feeling the safest as always. He rubbed my back gently like I was a baby having a fit.

I pulled my head back out of his chest, staring into his face as he searched mines for answers.

"I love you Jonathan"

"I love you Gianna" he smiled at me before pecking my lips then the top of my head. "You wanna talk about it now?"  He asked.

I couldn't run from this. I had to do it now or he would never know. "I took a test and it was positive" I blurted out.

He stared at me for what seemed like ages before hugging me again, tighter than before.

"You made me a father ma, I love you so much" his words replayed in my head, shocked to even hear those words from him.

I let him go looking into his eyes, "you're not...upset? You don't want me to get rid of it?" He mugged me "Hell nah, we gone take care of our business real shit this god sent we can't past up this blessing" I was so taken back I didn't realize my mouth was open in shock.

"Why you so surprised, you making a nigga feel bad" he laughed "what u thought I was gone leave you and shit?" He asked in all seriousness making me nod, "Yes jay I had a whole damn panic attack I couldn't think of nun but the absolute worse" I told him getting teary eyed again.

He pulled me into his embrace again as I sniffled, "Mama I'm not ever gone leave you, you been too down for me to let you go, I love you with my whole soul. You my heart for real." I smiled into his chest.

"I love you so much more baby father" I said making us both laugh.

TO READER,
Quite short but ian even realize I hadn't updated in a month, my apologies!! Ima try to get another in out tmr or by the end of this week tho but pls don't be a ghost reader 🫵🏽

-bitchyissues