NGPG |eye contact|

|Omniscient POV|

|Omniscient POV|

Grabbing her tote bag, the girl walked out of her room to go see if her brother was ready.

Walking in she noticed his light was off so she trailed downstairs, into the living room but she didn't see her brother, only his friend.

Smiling she sat her bag down on the couch. "Hey naz, you know where Kenny is?" She asked him as he looked up from his phone.

"Wassup Ky, he went to the store real quick to grab some strips before we go" She looked away, not being able to keep eye contact for too long.

It seemed like every time she got around him, she'd fold and go into her little highschool girl moment. He was definitely her weakness but she wouldn't admit it, 1. Him being one of her brother's closest friends and 2. They lived completely different lives; they were very contrasting to each other.

But that didn't mean she couldn't have a little "crush."

"We could've literally stopped on the way he so extra" she said walking away to the kitchen. She heard him laugh as he nodded as if she could see him. "That's what I said ma, you know he his own person and can't nobody tell 'em nun." She agreed silently.

Naz walked into the kitchen, going into the pantry to look for a snack, but that wasn't his true intention. 

He glanced over at Kyasia as she leaned on the counter typing away on her phone. "You got a friend coming out to the shoot?" He asked making her quick typing cease.

She couldn't help but smile, something he noticed she always did when he'd speak to her which encouraged him to always say something.

"Not this time, I heard some girls I graduated with gone be there so I'll probably say wassup to them and hide behind y'all" She told him, chuckling at her last sentence and also cause she was beginning to get nervous.

He nodded, "That's cool, you gone be with the bros today. You think you cut for allat?" He joked making her laugh. "Only if y'all don't got me doing hips in the camera and shit"

He laughed loudly, "Nah you got jokes" He said opening his water bottle to take a sip.

She laughed and unmindfully watched him. He smiled pulling the beverage from his lips to put the top back on before looking back up at her.

Quickly looking away, she began typing away at her phone again, feeling slightly embarrassed at the fact that she was just staring at him and he noticed.

Naz took this chance to take in her full attire, loving the way her black 2 piece set hugged her body and the ginger braids that flowed down her back complemented her mocha skin tone.

"Them feet's pain my heart, when you get those?" He asked looking down at her low top black comme des garçon chuck taylors.

She felt her face heat up from his simple compliment. "Oh thank you, they actually just came like yesterday. I bought them for this and I didn't think they'd make it on time, thank god they did" She told him as he nodded.