𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞?
you can only win if you don't fall in love.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Irena Svilenski is a young, but skilled FBI agent. After her mother was killed by the mafia, her main goal in life became taking down the underground world and digging up its grave forever. Her undercover persona, Mia Bell, is an innocent history major who's role is to take down professor Neil Darwin, rumored to be involved with the mafia, as well as the Sawyer family, heads of the Red Panther, the rulers of the underground mafia world.
Her eye was on the deadly heir himself, Roman Sawyer. And her only job was to break everything he's ever known.

~

Roman Sawyer is the young and passionate heir to the most powerful mafia of the underground, the Red Panther, who really only seeks what any young man his age is expected to seek: parties, alcohol and sex. And as all eyes wander to him, his eyes only see one person: a mysterious college girl who looked like a deer in the headlights, innocent and uncorrupted. Her bliss drew him in, but he could never figure she was actually luring him in with a knife at his throat.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, but once love gets too hot, it's a dead end.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
sexual assult, murder, gore, other heavy topics that will be continuously updated.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

hey guys, first time trying to write a mafia romance, inspired by an old scrapped fanfic that never saw the face of the earth. let's just hope i stay persistent and keep on writing this story. enjoy your ride :)

All Our Lies | 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें