Rebecca Graves

I was a girl who was loved by her parents and her brother. I was a girl who was carefree, innocent, and sweet. I was a girl who loved roses. I was a girl who loves the color of red because of how bright and vibrant it is. I was a girl who thinks that this world is beautiful. Well, at least I thought was beautiful. I was born in a small town named Springfield County. 13 yrs ago I was vanished from that town, not that I got kicked out but I was killed, I was left for dead.. They should've made sure I stayed dead. They took too much. Left too little. I had nothing to lose...until HER. I didnt expect her. I didnt want to fall in love. But I cant let her go. Freen Mackenzie makes the world a safer place. She's brilliant. She's a hero. She locks away the sick and depraved. But while she's saving lives, I'm taking them. Collecting the debts that are owed to me..Revenged is best served cold. They never see me coming, until I paint their walls red. Freen doesn't know how they hurt me. She doesn't know about the screams they ignored. She doesnt know how twisted that town really is. She just knows people are dying. She doesnt know shes in love with their killer. No one suspects a dead girl. And Freen doesnt suspect the girl in her bed. Theyre looking for a monster. Not a girl who loves red, the girl who considered it as a bold color that captures attention but is somewhat unsettling....but what will happen if she finds out?

-Rebecca Graves