what the hell are you doing?

It was rave night at the anti gravity arcade

Me Mei and mk along with kinz were going dressed up indifferent types of costumes I went as a witch Kinz went as a vampire.
And of course no was cosplaying the monkey king and Mei a wizard.
The strikingly resembled water Wu from LEGO Ninjago.

Me and kniz couldn't help but laugh as we saw me walk into the arcade She was easy to spot out of the entire arcade full of different people.

We whispered to each other snickering about our little stupid comments.

"Yo she looks like wuuuuu"
I giggled pointing at her as she made her way through the crowd of people MK running up to her and giving her a big hug and would look like- to be asking her to guess who he was dressed as.

Kinz shouted

"OVER HERE MEI!"
"we got a table!"
Kinz said smiling as she went past me and off to the table sitting down

... And I watched her destroy an entire cake I don't even know where she got it from.

Now that the group finally got together the music raving in the background we all chatted for a little while.

"Yo kinz-how and where did you get that cake from?!"

I laughed taking my fork.
And dipping it into her mess of a cake.

"Heyyyyy"
"That's mine yo!"
She got grabbed her plate and stood up quickly from the booth taking a few steps back as I tried to lean over and grab some more cake from her plate but she put it over her head.

"Na ah!"
"My cake and I'm gonna eat it!"

MK decided to join in now chasing her around the crowd of people as they watched this unfold commenting and laughing along the way.

"I want cake tooooo'-teach me your secrets Oh wise cake lord!"

He cheers in a sing sung way. 

I watched them all enjoy their night having fun..

It brought back a small memory of when I would do things similar to this with my two friends.

Feeling a little bit of depression sink in I watched The Happy people party with their neon lights.
And techno colored lights flashing from the DJ wearing a sort of .
Techno mask , and wearing all black. All kinds of LED lights strung from him.

I sighed hating the feelings I was getting. I was fine just a minute ago Happy to see Kinz having fun with mk and Having a good day to just relax and party. I mean come in it's a race .
Truth be told it's been bothering me for a while and wukon got to witness The links I went to just to gather information.. very dangerous especially for someone who's supposed to look after my cuz . God this is so irresponsible But what other choice did I have how else will I supposed to find information..
I needed to sign them I needed to know that they were okay.
but Mei noticed and leaned over the table placing her hand over my hand

"Hey you okay?"
"You look like you're lost in thought Stel?"

I flashed very convincing fake smile one of my many good mastered traits.

" I'm okay don't worry girl I'm just watching people a little creepy I know"
"But that's saying something coming from the girl who put cameras on people"

I chuckled.

"Still surprising-that I'm actually in a new world whatever this is a dimension another planet who knows?"

Mei chuckled.. seemingly buying my lie .

I even chuckled a little bit
"Still got it "

My eyes danced over the crowd of all sorts of people dressed up in different ghosts costumes one person even wearing just a sheet with holes cut into them I didn't know that the Chinese celebrated Halloween.
Or at least a version of it.
Cool. To watch as eventually the anti-gravity of which made this arcade a hotspot for tourist turned on everyone cheered happily as their feet left solid crown of the '80s style tiles of dance dance revolution inspired glowing squares.
Now dancing around in the anti-gravity floor as I watched them only just now coming to the realization that I too could experience anti-gravity for the first time and ever.