[6]How to start the bet??

And talking like this three of them got seperated and went to their homes but the same attitude the same tought in three of theit minds
"Tommorow onwards it's different morings and nights till the bet gets completed"

Shubman's POV:
Thinking about the bet and how to asap complete it I slowly fell asleep.

~~~~(morning)

I was woke up by my mother opening curtains of my bedroom's window to wake me up and that worked, I woke up and saw a new set of good clothes in front of my bed.

" For what are this new clothes??"
, I interogated. "For you", She said cupping my face with one hand.

"I saw that invitation that you bought home yesterday. And lemme guess you're going to that party, right???",

She said chuckling knowing I will. How do mom's know everything."I will but now I have to go to college otherwise I will be late.", I said removing my blanket from my legs.

"Okay, Priya keep this inside somewhere where it will be neat and clean", My Mom said walking out of my room.

I then went to my bathroom and washed my face and as soon as I saw in the mirror I said

"This bet has to be won Shubman, You have to win. Aniska isn't a girl of your type but you have to do. For this bet I have to go closer to girl like her, Argh leave it just all that you have to focus is the bet you have to win it.", I said slapping myself for waking up.

Soon I got ready and went out for college. Walking out and then walking for a few minutes my gaze met Rohan's and Harsh's.

They came running towards me."Morning bro", Rohan said with bumping his fist with mine followed by Harsh doing the same.

"Have you thought yet how to take the first steps of the bet"Rohan asked me seeing my blank face early in the morning.

"Yeah I have thought of something" I said doubting myself on this."What?", Harsh asked eagerly.

"First of all I have got a really nice chance by sitting just next to her and second I have to start whatever I have to from this benchmates wala thing only" , I said explaining my first steps clearly..

"It's right you have to start everything from there",Harsh supported me."But what next. You can't just be lovers from being benchmates.

It requires heart to love", Rohan said. "So what do you mean I don't have a heart",I shouted.

"No you have but she doesn't",Rohan said with concern in his face. "I will place it then.",I said.

"What do you mean??", Harsh asked getting confused of my and Rohan's conversation. "I mean that of she is really heartless I place one inside of her",I said confidently.

" And then break the same heart", Rohan said confusing me."What are you saying??",I asked in a confused tone.

"You break the same heart that you'll place, you know Shubman how it feels like. It feels like killing the child that you gave birth to.",Rohan said with uttermost emotions filled within the lines.

" Bro you getting to emotional.And however we can't give birth to a child.",Harsh said with a small giggle.

"Stop joking Harsh. And No I'm not getting emotional I'm saying the right thing we all know how much Aniska trusts this world, it's in negative counting and breaking her heart we'll do nothing but break her trust more", Rohan said in sharp contrast of bet

."Why do we even care", I said. "WHY DO WE EVEN CARE---".

Harsh POV:
I saw Shubman and Rohan getting more angry on each other and decided to cut while Rohan was speaking."How are we going to start the bet??",I said putting both of my hands in between both of them.

Hope you liked this part this story will entangle itself so please stay tuned.
Bye bye. Peace out!!