a Secret//atsushi isn't innocent//

*request*

-angst? Fluff?

Warning: underage drinking.

Short(466)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi obvious has a few secrets, but one of them isn't something, you would expect at all. Atsushi isn't innocent at all, he just act innocent.

Atsushi actually met mark at the club one, and they basically became best friends, and lucy and atsushi became best friend as well.

It was already late and atsushi was walking to the club again, mark was already there and they usually met up and talk and soon. Atsushi was at the club, and didn't even expect to see anyone, he knew at all. Mark and atsushi were talking about something, when the agency walked into the club.

The club was own by the port mafia and they were obviously invited because of a agreement on something that happened.

"Is that..atsushi?" Dazai said in shocked and everyone looked at atsushi and atsushi slowly turns around. "..I can't even get a break in a club..?" Atsushi said to himself and mark was laughing at that.

"Holy shit..it is.." Yosano said, and obvious kyouka and kenji were there but no one expected to see atsushi. "I don't see them.." Atsushi said, "but they see you.." Mark said, atsushi glare at him.

"What the fuck?" Kunikida said, atsushi basically ignore them, and mark found it funny as fuck.

"How many drinks did you already have?" Mark asked, "too many? I don't know" atsushi answer, and for some reason he doesn't get drunk easily.

The agency was shocked and didn't expect to see atsushi at the club. They didn't know what to say and atsushi didn't say anything to them.

"Atsushi..?" Dazai said, atsushi just sigh and slowly turns to look at his mentor. "..what do you want?" Atsushi asked, and dazai was still in shocked. "you're underage drinking.." Kunikida said, "yea..yea I know that..I'm not stupid" atsushi said, everyone was still in shocked.

"Are you even innocent..?" Yosano ask, and atsushi nodded as a no and everyone was just flabbergasted, surprise and wondering something. "Why are you even here?" Dazai finally asked, everyone was wondering now.

"..because I need a break..working with you dazai..it a real struggle" atsushi said, dazai look offended by that but kunikida actually agreed with atsushi.

"Anyway..mark?" Atsushi said, mark was passed out and atsushi wasn't surprised at all. "Mark always passes out" atsushi said, as he get up. "Welp it time for me to go..see you tomorrow" atsushi said, as he picked up mark and walked away.

And the agency was just shocked and confused as fuck, atsushi drops mark at home and walked back to his own house and kyouka was sleeping.

So he immediately went to sleep and no one question atsushi after that.

(😭i didn't know how to make it long sorry!)